My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night's Shop@Home Force Friday was a mess..  Every single order kept having the Contact Customer Service error, so I kept trying to resubmit my order.  Ten minutes later I started getting the cancellation emails, so I resubmitted the orders.  Finally I got emails saying 2 of them were successful.  

This morning I called Customer service to verify which were successful and which were cancelled, since it only shows up to 10 entries on the Order history page.  According to the CS rep, 22 were cancelled, and 10 went through.  I was like :O  I just wanted 3 orders...  

• Like 3

Last night's Shop@Home Force Friday was a mess..  Every single order kept having the Contact Customer Service error, so I kept trying to resubmit my order.  Ten minutes later I started getting the cancellation emails, so I resubmitted the orders.  Finally I got emails saying 2 of them were successful.  
This morning I called Customer service to verify which were successful and which were cancelled, since it only shows up to 10 entries on the Order history page.  According to the CS rep, 22 were cancelled, and 10 went through.  I was like :o  I just wanted 3 orders...  

I bought like 10 key chains. Just got 1 order shipped and shows Revan in it. All others still show warehouse (from pending) hopefully all 10 come in!

1 hour ago, chinchy said:

This morning I called Customer service to verify which were successful and which were cancelled, since it only shows up to 10 entries on the Order history page.  According to the CS rep, 22 were cancelled, and 10 went through.  I was like :o I just wanted 3 orders...  

Same thing happened to me. I kept getting the contact customer service error message so I kept trying different key chains, and finally a battle pack. Never expected any of the orders to go through as I didn't think it processed. Looks like all 7 tries were completed and have been shipped already. All show Darth Revans in every order. Actually only wanted 2 or 3 as well but I'm not complaining!

Ordered 12 dimension from the Target sale.. Target was kind enough to fold each one in half and then taping them that way to make sure they are destroyed when you try to remove amazingly sticky tape.. then shipping each one in a standard shopping bag with almost NO tape at all. Yup you guessed it 12 trashed dimensions.. at least  they included a 6" slice of bubbles

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6442.JPG

IMG_6443.JPG

Edited by Martae54
  • Like 1

Fairground Mixer order stuck on processing since my order on the 5th from Walmart.  My order of Ewok Village arrived for pick up at Walmart today and I ordered that on the 6th.  Both were ordered for store pickup. Strange.

Edited by legoboy16

@Mhd747 mentioned "76005 Spider-Man: Daily Bugle Showdown" in the daily deals thread. Unfortunately, the one I ordered from Amazon arrived today but it was definitely tampered with. It had been opened and resealed with glue. Some parts look like they're from 76054 Batman: Scarecrow Harvest of Fear but others are definitely from a different set. At least I won't lose any money as I can return this item.

Disney Castle arrived with 1/2" - 3/4" creased bottom across entire width of box due to promo from LEGO Shop at Home.  I honestly think it would not have happened had the promo not been in the same box.  Roughed up top corner likely present prior to packaging.  Had hopes for mint box after complaining to CS on how much they crushed my GBHQ.  

In related news I was shocked at how small the Holiday Countdown Promo is.  I was expecting the size of a typical Advent Calendar box.  

• Like 1