My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Speed Champions just delivered from TRU, which I wasn't expecting since I never received notification of a shipment.

Status on the website:  Items located in stock.

Same, leaving me very confused on the long skinny box that arrived.  I was wondering what my wife ordered until I opened it up.

Edited by Sfcommando14

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Doctor Who order cancelled from TRU

Same here. I order 1 dr who and cancel today. I only got one Big Ben and the box is pretty beat up.  

14 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Finally got the last of my previous TRU orders. Interesting box choice, but the condition from shipping is great, despite the complete lack of packing materials. They do have minor spider bites though, so these clearly came from a store shelf.
30862b8c966fb8748007116b55720bce.jpg

Nice I went to one of my toys r us and they had about 6 of those. I end up getting one Volvo and two Travis.  

• Like 1

Lego squeezed my Snow Globe so the box could close. I don't remember experiencing this kind of treatment from lego itself.
If I ask CS for a replacement will they think I'm a reseller? I already did 2 orders to get 2 Snow Globes (one of them not for me).

I get more damaged stuff from LEGO than any other vendor I buy from. Packages with too many air pillows shoved in and the boxes forced shut with tape. Pretty much like the Jet.com packages in the purple boxes a couple weeks ago.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I get more damaged stuff from LEGO than any other vendor I buy from. Packages with too many air pillows shoved in and the boxes forced shut with tape. Pretty much like the Jet.com packages in the purple boxes a couple weeks ago.

I hate how the S@H receipts are stuck to the bottom tape 95% of the time

• Like 6

Just received from TRU:

All of my Mansions (mint)

All of my Trevi Fountains (some in less-than-stellar boxes)

All of my Dr Who sets (some good, some not as good)

A Tie Advanced/A-wing

2 Flatirons

1 Big Ben

2 First Order General Polybags

Only thing I haven't gotten is my Battle Droid Trooper carriers, which have changed from "Backordered" to "Items Located in Stock" in the past 24 hours.

My 2 Deep Sea Operation Bases also updated to "Items Located in Stock" 

Edited by uaford
Punctuation :)
  • Like 2