What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! Been away for a long time and I am amazed to see the sets Lego is coming out with! I am still sitting on two 101088 Death Stars and other sets that I have in storage. Was pleased to see that the values have gone up for many sets. Dumb question but what happened to the brickfolio?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, labfreak7 said:

Hello everyone! Been away for a long time and I am amazed to see the sets Lego is coming out with! I am still sitting on two 101088 Death Stars and other sets that I have in storage. Was pleased to see that the values have gone up for many sets. Dumb question but what happened to the brickfolio?

Asking about brickfolio is dangerous lol. Jk... but the vibe I get is pretend it's gone and adapt from there. Do a lil search... you'll see it's the dead-beaten horse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 6:34 PM, MarleyMoose said:

Ebay:

I've sold a few of the Ideas' 21306 Beatles sets the past week. Between $160-$170 + shipping. Buy in was @ $39 I think.

Didn't someone find cases of them at a Target for $19?  Not that it matters, but you reminded me of that.

I have one for personal, and I'd be hard pressed to sell it, even for that.  Maybe the new Beatles documentary will make some more people look into that set.

22 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Didn't someone find cases of them at a Target for $19?  Not that it matters, but you reminded me of that.

I have one for personal, and I'd be hard pressed to sell it, even for that.  Maybe the new Beatles documentary will make some more people look into that set.

$19 would have been great! I got all mine from Barnes and Noble. 30% off then the 10% membership. I have 3 left. We gave one to my wife's boss for his birthday 2 years ago. He's a Beatles nut. I'm sure it just sits unopened though on a shelf.

November sales in a nutshell, all eBay:

• (x13) 41183 Goblin King Evil Dragon - average sold after fees $60 / buy in $20 - (approx 180% return)
  • (x3) 41193 Azari & Fire Lion Capture - average sold after fees $68 / buy in $19 - (approx 200% return)
  • (x5) 41619 Darth Vader BrickHeadz - average sold after fees $35 / buy in $7 - (approx 330% return)
  • (x2) 41620 Stormtrooper BrickHeadz - average sold after fees $32 / buy in $6 - (approx 380% return)
  • (x2) 41629 Boba Fett BrickHeadz - average sold after fees $41 / buy in $7 - (approx 530% return)
  • (x4) 75206 Jedi Clone Troopers Battle Pack - average sold after fees $27 / buy in $12 - (approx 120% return) - MEHHHHHH
  • (x4) 75226 Inferno Squad Battle Pack - average sold after fees $30 / buy in $12 - (approx 125% return) - MEHHHHHH

And what I CANNOT sell for the life of me is my x15 75932 JP Raptor Chase... I thought this set would do so well too 😐

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...