What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 2 years later...

I'm small time, and I've sold about $2700 in the last three weeks. I started selling late instead of the onset of SIP and I think it's worked out for me. Mostly local sales (some eBay), so I don't have to deal too much with shipping. A couple of sales from today:

Grand Emporium $280

Brick Bank $350

10240 X-Wing $275 (dinged up box)

My local sales have been at about average eBay sold price minus fees and shipping. Save my buyers money, and I net about the same as if I sold on eBay but without the hassle of packaging sets up. I'm running out of boxes.

• Like 3

On 5/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, Pseudoty said:

Not lego but Mega Blocks Star Trek Enterprise for $240

Thanks for reminding me of this.  I made a note to check prices the other day, but completely forgot, I need to dig mine out.

I sold a Klingon Battle Cruiser for about $100, bought for $11, that was the winner set.  Should have bought more.  Need to dump the Transporter Room, that did not do nearly as well.

• Like 2

Started listing used arch sets last night. Listed 4 and 2 sold to same buyer
skyline Sydney $79 used with box and instructions 
skyline Venice $129 used with box and instructions 
Berlin seems to be a winner and then there is still this guy:

B5D8B260-DC4B-4720-8AE4-B4A31B821D45.thumb.jpeg.f6573837d3394cefc23e124a7b408eca.jpeg
My white whale...
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Ghostbusters lot Firehouse both Ectos and dimensions no box a few MINIFIGURES $630 plus shipping 

Nice. Going to have to build mine back up & get it listed. Been thinking about cutting a few of my personal sets. Current prices are going to get it done. 

Sold a 75954 Great Hall fbm for $229. I was not close to being the lower price. Hopefully not a scammer. 

• Like 2

I found a what i thought was loose complete 10195 dropship and at-ot

it was broken seals and tucked it away.

recently went to open to build to verify complete to sell- as clone stuff is crazy $$ and it is all sealed in bags- garage sale find 2 summers ago and tucked away

any ideas on ebay vs bricklink. I have all bags when compared to eurobricks reviews, box beat up but otherwise untouched

29 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

I found a what i thought was loose complete 10195 dropship and at-ot

it was broken seals and tucked it away.

recently went to open to build to verify complete to sell- as clone stuff is crazy $$ and it is all sealed in bags- garage sale find 2 summers ago and tucked away

any ideas on ebay vs bricklink. I have all bags when compared to eurobricks reviews, box beat up but otherwise untouched

that's fantastic! $1000 payday coming. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, micbelt said:

not sure what you mean, you buying shipping through amazon

sorry, saw the acronym FBM and thought it was Facebook Marketplace. my bad. 

1 minute ago, Elkkthunder said:

better to sell though on BL or Ebay? I know I am better on BL with less fees, but ceiling may be higher on ebay

not sure to be honest. is there any harm in adding to both with the respective fees considered?

People on Mercari annoy me. Sending low ball offers, then when countered or denied, tell you why your item won't sell. So now when I have a very expensive set listed that gets bombarded with stupid comments, and it sells elsewhere, I'll "promote" the item on Mercari at 50% or more off and then immediately delete it. They get the notification on the app, but the item is gone.

Then the fools with bombard me on other listings asking if I still have it, or offer me slightly more than the promotion price.

They wasted my time, so I hope the regret of missing out on an imaginary  great deal wastes their time. 

Also, related, I sold a sealed Detective's Office on Bricklink 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Haha 2

A lot more used sets on eBay:

Used Berlin for $130

Used Burj 21008 for $65
used Slave1 75060 no minifigures for $285

I found an open Jabbas Sail Barge that I had sold the Max Rebo out of years ago still had the JABBA and Slave Leia in original plastic sold the figs for $98

oh and a Nexo battle suit Aaron for $45 

Local around $2K in used sets to the same guy mostly Superheroes and Ninjago 

• Like 2