What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 2 years later...
29 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

A lot more used sets on eBay:

Used Berlin for $130

Used Burj 21008 for $65
used Slave1 75060 no minifigures for $285

I found an open Jabbas Sail Barge that I had sold the Max Rebo out of years ago still had the JABBA and Slave Leia in original plastic sold the figs for $98

oh and a Nexo battle suit Aaron for $45 

Local around $2K in used sets to the same guy mostly Superheroes and Ninjago 

Dude it's nuts.... I'm combing over my entire USED personal collection to make sure I'm not sitting on any other crazy gold ingots.

• Clone AV-7 tank cannon... sold $125
  • 75019 AT-TE... $225
  • Zeb minifig from Rebels... $65
  • And one that I took down because I love it too much even though there is a UCS version being released next year: declined offer of $412 for the 75021 Gunship

I urge all of you to take a second look, especially Clone Wars, at all of your used sets collecting dust. This may be the best time in years to offload the ones you don't love.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, baublitz said:

Dude it's nuts.... I'm combing over my entire USED personal collection to make sure I'm not sitting on any other crazy gold ingots.

• 75019 AT-TE... $225
  • And one that I took down because I love it too much even though there is a UCS version being released next year: declined offer of $412 for the 75021 Gunship

I urge all of you to take a second look, especially Clone Wars, at all of your used sets collecting dust. This may be the best time in years to offload the ones you don't love.

damn $412 for a gunship? you really love it that much? :) 

Technic Unimog 8110 -  $299. Glad to get this dog off my back.

Rogue One Rebel U-wing 75155 - $645

Bricklink Lowenstein Castle - $409

70751 Ninjago Temple of Arijitzu - $393

Porsche 42056 - $500

Mac Anthem 42078 - $300

75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium - $175

Palace Cinema - $340

Moana 41150 - $57

41130 Friends Amusement Park - $195

75060 Slave 1 - $379

10218 Pet Shop - $290

21035 Gugenheim (large one) - $150

Mini Cooper 10242 - $209 

Lincoln Memorial - $145

70917 Batmobile Lego Movie - $200

All on ebay with free shipping.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

damn $412 for a gunship? you really love it that much? :) 

I really do... it's in my top 3 favorite sets next to 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit and the Saturn V. I'm sure we all have that one set or two that just means a lot to us and we'd rather not sell unless times require it. I had it listed and everything... then my wife and I were watching Attack of the Clones and saw when the gunship first appears to rescue the Jedi on Genosis. We both enjoyed the scene and peeked up at the shelf above the TV where the gunship sits, just decided to hold on to it. :) I took down the listing right then and there.

30 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

Rogue One Rebel U-wing 75155 - $645

Are you sure you don't mean $145?

6 minutes ago, baublitz said:

I really do... it's in my top 3 favorite sets next to 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit and the Saturn V. I'm sure we all have that one set or two that just means a lot to us and we'd rather not sell unless times require it. I had it listed and everything... then my wife and I were watching Attack of the Clones and saw when the gunship first appears to rescue the Jedi on Genosis. We both enjoyed the scene and peeked up at the shelf above the TV where the gunship sits, just decided to hold on to it. :) I took down the listing right then and there.

Are you sure you don't mean $145?

i love the story. 100% you should hold onto those you love. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baublitz said:

• 75019 AT-TE... $225

I'm of the opinion that there may be a glut of used sets hitting the market soon...a lot of seals were broken in the last few months...inventory of used sets will go up (ofcourse there may also be an uptick of bargain hunters as well).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I'm of the opinion that there may be a glut of used sets hitting the market soon...a lot of seals were broken in the last few months...inventory of used sets will go up (ofcourse there may also be an uptick of bargain hunters as well).

That's some good thinking. Even more reason to sell now and think about buying later, whether that's 6 months or 2 years from now I figure most of us are in it for the long haul and can wait for the best price on a used set once things calm down.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

4002019 holiday x-wing for $629.99 shipped on ebay.

Paid $352 in january.

Interesting when @boliramirez has plenty  left at $399 plus shipping. I was watching your auction to see if it would go for less than $400 but then some zero feedback bidder ruined it. Congratulations on the sale. 

I sold my last Black Pearl used and dusty with no Davy Jones minifigure for $295 buyer is from China and they pay shipping. When I looked into replacing the Davey Jones minifigure he was going for around $80 but all of the sellers I contacted who had theirs listed as “NEW” did not actually have him in what I would consider new condition.  Here is a picture of what my new Davy Jones looked like prior to selling him 7 years ago. If the bag is opened and the minifigure is assembled it is not new in my mind. 

7BEF02EB-4B7D-4ED2-BEAC-731BAB88CB7C.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I'm selling these knightmare batman sets for about a $16 profit each one sold. They're $10.39 on LEGO.COM and can be sold on eBay at $26.99. In fact, I've seen one guy sell 10 of them for thirty bucks! I sell at least one everyday so there great for immediate cash back.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/knightmare-batman-acc-set-2018-853744

Also the ninjago accessory set is pretty valuable too with about the same margins

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/ninjago-acc-set-2019-853866

2 hours ago, vinny_p_75 said:

I'm selling these knightmare batman sets for about a $16 profit each one sold. They're $10.39 on LEGO.COM and can be sold on eBay at $26.99. In fact, I've seen one guy sell 10 of them for thirty bucks! I sell at least one everyday so there great for immediate cash back.

Also the ninjago accessory set is pretty valuable too with about the same margins

I take it you are not in the US? I don't see any selling for the price you are talking about. Also, $26.99 - 2.70 Ebay fees - @$1.00 in Paypal fees - @$4 to ship - 10.39 purchase price equals $8.90 in profit. Not terrible if you have a ton of these and have a process down but I just don't see these numbers playing out right now based on sold listings. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vinny_p_75 said:

What kind of weird shill crap is this?

1 hour ago, Brystheguy said:

I take it you are not in the US? I don't see any selling for the price you are talking about. Also, $26.99 - 2.70 Ebay fees - @$1.00 in Paypal fees - @$4 to ship - 10.39 purchase price equals $8.90 in profit. Not terrible if you have a ton of these and have a process down but I just don't see these numbers playing out right now based on sold listings. 

I actually picked a few of these and the batman polys they have to hopefully pair with some other small batman duds I have and be able to move some stale stock.  But I'm not looking to get rich just, clear dead inventory before it ends up at Toys for Tots..

2x minecraft mountain caves in 2 days on amazon fbm - each for $730.  paid $200 each during amazon sale on 12/5/18.  one is going to someone in my own state which is very nice for shipping costs.

Classic 10405 Mission To Mars buckets for $95 paid $35 

ariel magic spell $85 bought at $23 permasale.

architecture louvre $170.

arch chicago $125 paid $17.

technic first responder 42097 for $95.  picked up a few of these for $30  during the target gift card dealses. 

non-lego - mega construx pokemon squirtle vs charmander for $75.  paid $5 on clearance at stop and shop .

• Like 8