What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I sold my 10273 Haunted House today for $500 plus $35 shipping on eBay. Buyer paid a total of $567 after shipping & tax. There has never been a better time to be a lego reseller.

Man, that's the same as the going price for the original 10228 HH. These people are the same as the early adopters who gotta have it as soon as it's released no matter what the price. 

Congrats on the sale!

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, KShine said:

But I think that true discipline is rare - It is much more likely that the impatient seller (that is compelled to sell the dogs), would also be likely to sell the winners way to early.

Correct.  But the opposite is also true, at least for me.  I have been sitting on some of those dogs for way too long.

But of course as if to mock me, when I finally sold some of those dogs last Christmas, the prices spiked just 3 months later thanks to the lockdown :mad: 
Example: 9516 Jabba's Palace. Sold for $250 in late December, it went to $350 in March-April 🤦‍♂️

43 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Correct.  But the opposite is also true, at least for me.  I have been sitting on some of those dogs for way too long.

But of course as if to mock me, when I finally sold some of those dogs last Christmas, the prices spiked just 3 months later thanks to the lockdown :mad: 
Example: 9516 Jabba's Palace. Sold for $250 in late December, it went to $350 in March-April 🤦‍♂️

I hear you. I'm kicking myself with 10188 Death Star. I got screwed like most people and had some of those turds laying around. I could barely offload them for retail in Dec. Now they are almost $750 on Amazon.

Edited by Dark Helmet

I hear you. I'm kicking myself with 10188 Death Start. I got screwed like most people and had some of those turds laying around. I could barely offload them for retail in Dec. Now they are almost $750 on Amazon.

Yeah a lot of people got screwed over on that one [mention]Bold-Arrow [/mention]

Learned my lesson on the Treehouse.  Net loss $10.  $50 shipping killed me (offered free).  Not going to offer free shipping anymore, will account for it in the price, and hope for more local sales with less costly shipping.  Generally I do well on shipping as I'm in Iowa so positioned in the midwest.

2 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Learned my lesson on the Treehouse.  Net loss $10.  $50 shipping killed me (offered free).  Not going to offer free shipping anymore, will account for it in the price, and hope for more local sales with less costly shipping.  Generally I do well on shipping as I'm in Iowa so positioned in the midwest.

I dont do free shipping because also if you have a return, you lose even more shipping it for free.

BHz, series 1, complete set of 12 all NISB: $275 plus shipping (ebay)

I had this in my personal collection but recently decided to move away from BHz...so many cool sets and can't collect them all...I am seriously torn about modulars...I've got about 7 and all would look bitchin displayed together...but it's in my backlog (only built Assembly Square) and current prices are so tempting

52 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

BHz, series 1, complete set of 12 all NISB: $275 plus shipping (ebay)

I had this in my personal collection but recently decided to move away from BHz...so many cool sets and can't collect them all...

Ummm...

(Looks at collection of every single BHz, and walks away)

• Haha 4

It's been a couple of years since I sold on EBay. But with increased sale prices I've listed a bunch sets that need to go.

Sold these two so far.

Lego 60046 City Helicopter Surveillance $80+ shipping - NIB

LEGO 70750 Ninjago Ninja DB X $95+ shipping - Opened box, bag 3 had torn open. The rest are sealed

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Sold x3 21312 Women of NASA for $30. Leaping for joy to have made basically $1.50 in profit.

I plan on bundling mine with my Saturn V's when I begin to sell them. I figure that's the only way I'll be able to move my WoN without taking a loss on them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everybody,

First time sharing in this topic, sold in the last two weeks:

Mystery Machine (used) €  80,00

Benny's Spaceship (used( € 85,00

London Skyline (used) € 26,00

Simpson House (used) € 155,00

Big Ben (sealed) € 315,00

Palace Cinema 2x (sealed) € 490,00

• Like 3

Sold 2 LEGO 75222 Star Wars Betrayal at Cloud City

No box Sealed Bags - $500

Sealed Mint Box - $680 

TRADED Sealed LEGO 70840 Welcome to Apocalypseburg for a 100% Complete built LEGO 75827 Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters

Local Craigslist sales

Edited by siddji
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, dennugsmello said:

Good to see. I predict this will be a big winner years from now. Iconic scene + short run = big $$$

Yes.. agreed. I am kicking myself for not getting more.

Currently have 2 left but holding them to trade for a UCS MF or UCS ISD.

I believe there will be someone who would trade it for a even swap.

If not .. Christmas I see 75222 Star Wars Betrayal at Cloud City commanding $750+

Silent Mary; open box, sealed inner bags $280 plus ship on ebay...accepted an offer $20 below BIN...I needed to move product and free up storage space...

I remember getting my Silent Mary cheap using TRU magic. I really want to build it, but I like money more, so...
Silent Mary; open box, sealed inner bags $280 plus ship on ebay...accepted an offer $20 below BIN...I needed to move product and free up storage space...

I remember getting my Silent Mary cheap using TRU magic. I really want to build it, but I like money more, so...