What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

I mean you should be thrilled its like the golden days all over again...

not just lego...sold many what I thought was unsellable toys that was sitting listed on amazon for years and they are now gone.  I had a bit of a hard time finding them since there was like 1 or 2 of each... Bakugans, galactic heroes, barbie, angry bird star wars..etc. I also did not change the price to sell.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 6:57 PM, Alpinemaps said:

I’ve sold a couple Pat Shops as well. It’s been amazing getting rid of dead weight.

I sold a Pet Shop for 269.99 CAD less than an hour after posting it today. It seems no one was selling it in my neck of the woods.

• Like 1

NISB Chinese New Years Dinner Set $250 plus ship, on ebay

(I assume Covid Buyer...based on new ebayer since April 2020...16  all positive reviews)

My buy-in was $125 shipped form Korea (took a small gamble on Intl. transaction) over a year ago. I have recently decided to move away from these sets for personal collection...LEGO is producing some really great sets in the various series I like more... so I can't collect them all.

59 minutes ago, redghostx said:
1 hour ago, hissssa said:
I sold a Pet Shop for 269.99 CAD less than an hour after posting it today. It seems no one was selling it in my neck of the woods.

That seems on the low side, unless that's your take home price after fees.

Before fees. This set is difficult to move. I haven't found any listing going for more than 300 CAD. Thank you for your feedback let me know what you think would have been a good listing price.

Before fees. This set is difficult to move. I haven't found any listing going for more than 300 CAD. Thank you for your feedback let me know what you think would have been a good listing price.
Prior to Covid, I always sold in the US domestically, so it's a slightly unfair comparison but I calculated that the US selling price, shipped, is what I received after fees in Canadian.
Thus if pet shop is selling for $300 US right now, I would list my pet shop at whatever nets me $300 CDN after fees. I don't know your region of the country so shipping might be cheap or not. I would do the same on local market places.

• Like 1

Sold a Palace Cinema where the box had major dents and creases for $250 to a local repeat buyer. They bought sealed Brick Bank and Grand Emporium sets from me last month, finished them, and wanted another set to build. 

They've previously asked about my prices for Pet Shop and Detective's Office. I'm hoping they'll contact me again after they're done building the Cinema. 

• Like 4

LOL another Sale!
Ebay NIB City 60000 Fire Motorcycle $8.00+ shipping. Only 10 or more to go. I believe buy-in was @$2.50/ea.

Bumblebee Helicopters at $10 each (buy in at $3) for me. Turning a profit every time! Lol
LOL another Sale!
Ebay NIB City 60000 Fire Motorcycle $8.00+ shipping. Only 10 or more to go. I believe buy-in was @$2.50/ea.

Bumblebee Helicopters at $10 each (buy in at $3) for me. Turning a profit every time! Lol
  • Like 1