What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 4 years later...

EBay Boxes Only $32 shipped

6755 Sheriff's Lock-Up

2151 Robo Raider

6493 Flying Time Vessel

Selling off the vintage LEGO  boxes I acquired in a huge CL lot that was an impulse buy. I have more, all in good condition.  Only a hand full were flattened. The bricks in the lot are all dusty some with sun damage. Most figures are present and in descent shape.  I'll leave that project for another day/month/year.... or never.

• Like 1

Sold my last Chima sets ... 70228 Vultrix Sky Scavenger - $42 (x2). Buy-in was $15 each.

Also got rid of all 30 of my Jyn Erso Buildables as a lot. Buyin was $2.50 per set, sold for $7 each. Easy double after fees :)

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, speedsausage said:

My 6 year old son made his first craigslist LEGO sale last night in a hockey arena parking. $50 for 300+ pcs of Duplo. He made the exchange, shook hands and the whole bit!
Soon he’ll be moving in to Toys r Us parking lots.

Whoa a speed sausage sighting. Always makes me happy.  Nice to see the younging getting started right 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 11:12 PM, speedsausage said:

My 6 year old son made his first craigslist LEGO sale last night in a hockey arena parking. $50 for 300+ pcs of Duplo. He made the exchange, shook hands and the whole bit!
Soon he’ll be moving in to Toys r Us parking lots.

Soon he will be selling CITY sets.  They grow up so fast...  My son turned 9 today and it feels like it was yesterday he was playing with Duplo.

• Like 1

Just now, redghostx said:
8 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:
Soon he will be selling CITY sets.  They grow up so fast...  My son turned 9 today and it feels like it was yesterday he was playing with Duplo.

My son was born today and hopefully our sets still have value when he turns 9.

Cool...Tell him Happy Birthday for me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TLM bad cop and wyldstyle at (BRL 95, net after fees BRL75) approximately EUR 16 after fees and shipping (local ebay), paid USD 0.99 in January 2017.

Some additional used sets on bricklink.

Have good felling about this quarter.

Edited by Simon74
correction

Guest TabbyBoy

3x Exo Suits for £100 cash.... still better than what you get from a bank! ? I bought them all for £15 each when somebody on here got a bit desperate - LOL.

• 3 weeks later...