What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Last 10188 Death Star for $350 locally on CL. Buy-in was $320. Hated to sell so cheap, but just wanted to clear room. With no costs, I suppose it equates to a $420 eBay sale with free shipping. Much less risk.

I feel you.

Just came back from "Rogue One". With all the exposure the DS got. If the 'new' one was not released. 10188 would be solid gold. Shame Shame Shame.

• Like 1

Sold my last 71342 Dimensions Green Arrow Polybag today. Another nice gift from Gamestop (after Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion). If only my free Kylo Ren's polybags were worth something decent ... still sitting on those :)

In the end I worked through 14 Green Arrows: sold one pre-BF on EBay for $30, 9 as a bundle with 71340 Supergirl on EBay for $60-$70 each (making G.A. between $25-$30 as part of that mix), and 4 Amazon FBM for ~$40. All prices include shipping. So GameStop gave me ~$300. Not bad for stopping by a few times while grocery shopping.

Edited by Phil B
Missed one in my count :)
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Sold my last 71342 Dimensions Green Arrow Polybag today. Another nice gift from Gamestop (after Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion). If only my free Kylo Ren's polybags were worth something decent ... still sitting on those :)

In the end I worked through 14 Green Arrows: sold one pre-BF on EBay for $30, 9 as a bundle with 71340 Supergirl on EBay for $60-$70 each (making G.A. between $25-$30 as part of that mix), and 4 Amazon FBM for ~$40. All prices include shipping. So GameStop gave me ~$300. Not bad for stopping by a few times while grocery shopping.

I think I've sold a total of 33 *** polys for $50-$59 FBA (net $40-46).  But I bought Fun packs for ~50 of my 77 *** polys to the tune of ~$500.  Still working out to be a very successful venture if you crunch the numbers.

Gamestop is my friend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I think I've sold a total of 33 *** polys for $50-$59 FBA (net $40-46).  But I bought Fun packs for ~50 of my 77 *** polys to the tune of ~$500.  Still working out to be a very successful venture if you crunch the numbers.

Gamestop is my friend.

I had to buy 1 Fun pack to get my pre-BF G.A. - already broke even (after shipping and fees) on that purchase after selling the minifig (Bane) and the tags - still have the parts for the BL store.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I'm pairing some of the fun packs in bundles with the Supergirl-less PS4 Starters. 1 sold, 10 Starters to go.
And I bought a few of the Gremlin packs with the same plan to part-out. I just haven't gotten around to listing yet.

A few more sales and I'll share my Supergirl/Starterpack exploits here :)

• Like 1

I got the quickflip bug when I found I could be the first person to list a number of sets this month on EBay. It's been more stressful than I thought as I'm constantly checking my phone and adjusting prices as competitors arrive. Here's some dates and selling prices. I will list the total cost paid by the buyer, shipping included.

12/17 41233 Lashina Tank - $47.84

12/18 41233 Lashina Tank - $37.84

12/18 41233 Lashina Tank - $38.45

12/22 41233 Krypto figure only - $12.61

12/22 41233 Kryptomite figure only - $6.27

12/27 40236 Valentine Picnic & 10737 Juniors Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - $58.88

12/28 40236 Valentine Picnic - $36.74 (shipping to Japan)

12/28 41233 Lashina Tank - $26.45

12/28 40236 Valentine Picnic - $21.44

12/28 70910 Scarecrow Special Delivery - $36.98

12/30 70910 Scarecrow Minifigure Only - $15.61

12/30 70910 Scarecrow Special Delivery - $32.28

12/31 41233 Lashina Tank - $23.44 <--how the mighty have fallen! ?

• Like 4

On 12/27/2016 at 0:33 PM, dustyshelf said:

Skyra's Mysterious Castle is moving around $90. Wish I would have arm-swept these when they were being clearance-ed for $40 earlier this year. Oh well, sold my two this week.

Mind if I ask how many you sold through?  I have 4 of these today, but I hear a rumor that I might be able to pick up 15 more for $48.  Elves have been a slow seller for me but I've only stuck my toe in the water.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, FM said:

Mind if I ask how many you sold through?  I have 4 of these today, but I hear a rumor that I might be able to pick up 15 more for $48.  Elves have been a slow seller for me but I've only stuck my toe in the water.  Thanks!

I was only sitting on four of them. I moved two via ebay and two locally. Prices may settle now that Xmas is over. Some other Elves moved surprisingly well this last week, all of which I picked up during Walmart's summer clearance.