What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy
3 minutes ago, BearCrash said:

Couldn't you get more out of this? I just sold one for €500 cash.

I'm handing back the lock-up keys tomorrow so they had to go. I'm no longer keeping stock at home.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Yeah. I expected things to die down so close to christmas. 

I had a couple of emails today for extra sets that eBay buyers wanted so I just "dealed outside" and quoted them with Special Delivery. They bought/paid immediately so I'll need to head to the post office for the last time at 15:00 (last collection at 15:30). It's now too late for First Class and most couriers. Due to the vast amount of competition, NOV/DEC hasn't really been that good for me on eBay this year.

Sold today (30min ago)... 2x 10228 Haunted Houses for £300 each and 1x 10197 Fire Brigade for £275, both posted Special Delivery.

That's it... Boxes, tape, airbag machine and bubble-wrap can now be put away until the Spring.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Definitely been a poor month compared to previous years. My items sold on EU ebay above 50 euros filter has been really easy to follow, sometimes a single page covers 2 day. Last year it barely covered all the RE´s that were being flipped.

75105 is in plentiful supply in shops and there are a glut on ebay that are unsold too.

Edited by Val-E

5 hours ago, Highlander said:

Price is on its way up, i sold one for £390.00

Thats pretty good considering they are regularly well below that on eBay. I sold two of mine in the summer for £320 each (+shipping and PP fees) and am still holding 4 but don't really know how high they can go.

Guest TabbyBoy

LOL - 1x 10225 R2-D2 for £450 cash!

I thought the guy was mad but, that's what I was offered and he needed it today! For that price, I even boxed it for him and then covered it with Star Wars wrapping paper! A present for his 70yr old dad apparently.

Happy to oblige and take his money of course! ;-)

Not a HOMERUN but they all don't have to be . Helped out some friends of mine Today: sold a MF 75105 and TF 75101 for $175 (they are parents buying for their boys) They were thrilled with the price. My buy in: Falcon $95 on Ebay w flash $15 coupon and $38 for the Tie at summer WM clearance. (both boxes were not in collectible condition). Felt good to make "little Timmy and Tommys" Christmas !  Happy Holidays to all you fellow brickpickers! 

Edited by Martae54
  • Like 5

Last three weeks. All on BL, all buyers paid shipping.

CMF 5 Lizard Man x1 $17.98 ($4 buy in)

Hoth Attack x2    $17.48 ($10.00 buy in)

Demolition Site x2 $62.98  ($43.00 buy in)

75036 Utapau Troopers x1 $15.98 ($5 buy in)

Volcano Jackhammer Polybag x3 $5.48 ($3.23 BI)

Tie advanced polybag x10 $2.98 ($2.18 BI)

Resistance X-wing MF x2 $6.98 ($3 BI)

SW BP 7913 x1 $21.98 ($0 BI)

Hovercraft Arrest x1 $34.98 ($20.38 BI)

Arctic Outpost $37.48 ($30 BI. Not proud of this one)

Space utility Polybag $4.98 ($3.73 BI)

Jungle Raider x3 $21.98 (7.70 BI)

Spaceport x1 $79.98 ($54 BI)

Una Uniter of Earth x1 $15.98 ($3.50 BI)

Faran and the Crystal Hollow x4 $8.98 ($5.10 BI)

Pop Star Recording Studio x3 $9.98 ($7.70 BI)

Elves Treetop Hideaway x7 $29.98 - $31.98 (Kept restocking this and the kept on selling. Nice quick flip at $8-11 BI)

Hydra Fortress Smash x2 $38.98 ($24 BI)

Police Mobile Unit x1 $29.98 ($21 BI)

City Garbage Truck x5 $15.98 ($8.44 BI. Stock-roomed my remaining stock of this when everyone started scrambling for it. A few people got lucky)

Shadow Troopers x1 $10.98 ($9.90 BI :/)

$300 worth of assorted collectable minifigures.

I know the returns aren't as amazing as what some of you get, but with limited space I am quite happy with the results (My main selling point is pricing below RRP on a lot of my inventory. Buyers save money, I make money. Win win.). My personal savings account finally reached a major goal last week, my backroom of long term holds is almost full, and new orders keep pouring in. Saving up for the huge clearance bonanza post Christmas and only ordering from Kmart on already purchased giftcards (Which should be depositing 50K SYW points after Christmas).

Yippie!

• Like 6

I listed a bunch of sets on Craigslist the other day. Got a text last night at 3am about the Scooby Mansion and Mystery Machine. Guy came this morning and gave me $160 cash for both. I'll take it. I needed $$ as the December specials killed my wallet!! 

Buy in- $80 and $25. $55 profit and I have two more of each. They should do well this year. Sucks I didn't buy more this month when marked down. 

• Like 3