What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, emazers said:

Harry Potter 4842 and 10217 Diagon Alley $925.00 Shipped off Ebay deal. Sold 3 like this.

Here's proof, as I got a few emails saying its hard to believe somebody would pay that.

Customer
Mark

Note from customer
None
Shipping address - confirmed
Monica
Buffalo, NY 14226
United States
Description    Unit price    Qty    Amount       
Lego Harry Potter 4842 & 10217 sets-You are getting the Harry Potter 4842 Castle and the 10217 Diagon Alley. Both sets are mint sealed boxes, from a smoke free home.    $900.00    1    $900.00       
Subtotal    $900.00       
Shipping and handling    $25.00       
Total    $925.00 USD
Amount Paid    $925.00 USD
Amount due    $0.00 USD
Invoice ID 0066

• Like 1

6x Snowglobes - $45 CAD each 

Two lots of 3 to two Chinese ladies. Had lots of communication with the one, no spidey senses going off, positive feedback, quick payment etc. Shipped to a forwarding warehouse in Portland. She was so pleased with the communication and customer service that she recommended me to her friend, who also bought 3.

I've got 4 left... thinking I'll hike the price way up, and likely end up holding 'em till next season. If they sell now at my inflated price, so be it! :money:

• Like 3

Well, just sold out on all of my 60050 train stations at $80 a pop. Great seller this season. Wish I knew and loaded up even more.

Funny thing is I still have stock on 7937 Train station and those aren't moving as fast.

Here's to looking forward to the new train station and will definitely stock up on those.

• Like 1

Well, just sold out on all of my 60050 train stations at $80 a pop. Great seller this season. Wish I knew and loaded up even more.

Funny thing is I still have stock on 7937 Train station and those aren't moving as fast.

Here's to looking forward to the new train station and will definitely stock up on those.

I think the Winter Train had a fairly direct impact on the demand for stations. All signs are the train has been a hot seller, and what better add-on than 60050?
  • Like 1

Just sold a Town Hall 10224 on 'Marktplaats' for €480,- (excl. shipping). Not bad in my opinion because most are hovering at €430,-/€440,-. Sold to a LEGO fan who's going to build. Always fun to correspond with enthusiasts who have the same hobby.. :)

I still have 10 to go. For now I'll wait a bit until it reaches > €500,-.

• Like 1