What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
eBay...

Vampyre Hearse $50 shipped ($9 buy in).

First Order Stormtrooper poly $15 shipped (free from Shop at Home).

Craig'slist...

Joker Steamroller for $40 ($25 buy in). I only have 43 more of these to go...(sigh).

The steamrollers moved pretty quickly for me on fba at around $70 each during Christmas time. Wish I had more.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

What happened to the guy who ordered 99?? Didn't he get banned? I remember ordering like 25 and was worried lol

I think they cracked.

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

I ordered about 50 and was eventually banned.

I ordered like 12 and my order was cancelled.  Still not banned though.

5 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Come again?

Lego.com had a big discount on vampire hearse , big zoo and palpatine arrest coupled with free Martian manhunter poly . They were canceling orders and shipping free polys and yet kept the listings on those sets uP.  One member was able to grab like 70 VH. Most ened with tens of  free polys 

If u go to the very first few pages of the order status thread , it is all there . 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Lego.com had a big discount on vampire hearse , big zoo and palpatine arrest coupled with free Martian manhunter poly . They were canceling orders and shipping free polys and yet kept the listings on those sets uP.  One member was able to grab like 70 VH. Most ened with tens of  free polys 

If u go to the very first few pages of the order status thread , it is all there . 

This is actually one of the several incidents that led to the creation of the "Order Status" thread.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

10 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

This is actually one of the several incidents that led to the creation of the "Order Status" thread.

Good times. I ordered VH in multiples of nine to meet the threshold for free shipping, which if I remember correctly was $75 at the time. I only ordered eighteen total VH. Wasn't Jabba's Palace at $50 part of this sale too? I seem to remember ordering and receiving a few of those around that time as well.

Just now, terrymc4677 said:

Good times. I ordered VH in multiples of nine to meet the threshold for free shipping, which if I remember correctly was $75 at the time. I only ordered eighteen total VH. Wasn't Jabba's Palace at $50 part of this sale too? I seem to remember ordering and receiving a few of those around that time as well.

Yep, I think I only received MMs and Big Zoos out of the whole deal.

• Like 1

10234 Opera House for $479 via amz. Buy in was $247.98 last month. Got lucky with shipping too, only $14 with sig con. 

This thing is really taking off. Nice lil qfll. I have some to hold long term but it may be smart to flip more now if this is just a eol bump. Will it keep going or fall back like so many of the big 2015 sets? 

• Like 1

Just now, marcandre said:

10234 Opera House for $479 via amz. Buy in was $247.98 last month. Got lucky with shipping too, only $14 with sig con. 

This thing is really taking off. Nice lil qfll. I have some to hold long term but it may be smart to flip more now if this is just a eol bump. Will it keep going or fall back like so many of the big 2015 sets? 

this is the EOL bump. another bump[last leg bump] won't be for few years depending on the "quantity retained for reselling".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

You are lucky I have zero of these. ;)

All the joking aside... I really believe this might be one that many have ignored. Which is an important factor to success.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ciglione said:

You are lucky I have zero of these. ;)

All the joking aside... I really believe this might be one that many have ignored. Which is an important factor to success.

I only started buying last month when the sales hit. Ended up with a half dozen which is a lot for me these days. 

Only 40 sellers on amz. 75 or so on ebay. Seems low. 

I honestly thought I had it high enough on amz that no one would buy it. Not really in sell mode now but always have some overpriced stuff listed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, marcandre said:

I only started buying last month when the sales hit. Ended up with a half dozen which is a lot for me these days. 

Only 40 sellers on amz. 75 or so on ebay. Seems low. 

I honestly thought I had it high enough on amz that no one would buy it. Not really in sell mode now but always have some overpriced stuff listed. 

Congrats on your half dozen. Will make you some serious money if you play it right. Enjoy it. 

• Like 1