What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

I just sold 3 in the last 24 hrs as well for $90.  It's time to bump the price back up again, but they weren't moving at $95.

I went $88 to get rid of 2 of mine. Might bump it back up to $95 or so for the rest.

Well, I must have spoke too soon.  Listed 3 Hulk Helicarriers for $95 and in about 24 hrs someone bit and bought all 3.  Now I need to figure out what I want to do with the rest of that I have.

Guest TabbyBoy

Lots more 4529 Iron Men and Capt Am Cycles.  It wish I'd out a higher BIN price now!  But, triple what I paid after only 4 months isn't too bad I suppose. ;-)

That is correct, he said he is a collector and to package them carefully.  I really think he is really a reseller from China.  That's me reading between the lines.

I'm pretty sure you're right.  I was lucky I noticed they were going to different addresses because I packaged them all together before noticing he was sending them to different places, though they all appeared to be going to the same apt. complex or something.  As long as he doesn't try to pull any crap with me, I don't care if he sends them to the North Pole.

• Like 1

you can quite track your realized profit/loss with brickfolio, correct?

once you sold a set, you basically take it off?

you are correct. 

my solution...

i export my brickfolio to one file.  then i automatically copy some data from that exported file in my "Sales" file.

my sales file looks like this....

post-3743-0-04835900-1389806801_thumb.jp

I'm pretty sure you're right. I was lucky I noticed they were going to different addresses because I packaged them all together before noticing he was sending them to different places, though they all appeared to be going to the same apt. complex or something. As long as he doesn't try to pull any crap with me, I don't care if he sends them to the North Pole.

Interesting. I sold a couple to a Chinese guy that lived in LA, California in an apartment complex.

I'm pretty sure you're right.  I was lucky I noticed they were going to different addresses because I packaged them all together before noticing he was sending them to different places, though they all appeared to be going to the same apt. complex or something.  As long as he doesn't try to pull any crap with me, I don't care if he sends them to the North Pole.

i had a buyer from the Philippines who purchased one of my UCS SW sets.  Since he has a sister living in NYC and they visit each other, I shipped the set there to save me grief and him money.   Can you ask if he has something similar?

Anyway, make sure you ship using USPS Priority or Express International and with insurance to protect yourself (add delivery signature if offered).  Since the target destination is in China, I wouldn't lie on the Customs form either.  Not worth taking a chance with the Chinese..