What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Sold a Grand Emporium/Pet Shop combo for $270 shipped (used).  Great shape, but had no instructions so I had to throw mine in and buy new ones on Bricklink to replace.  I was too impatient to wait for them to show up in the mail.  Hadn't sold anything in a while, going to have to get back into the grind of boxing things up as I have a long waiting list of stuff to get up on ebay.

Guest TabbyBoy

A used Unimog in superb condition for a very disappointingly low price (below half RRP after fees) 41 watchers and no bidding war! It goes to show that the vast majority of watchers are competitors, not bidders. I hope the buyer changes their mind before they pay for it and I'm NOT going to chase them with an invoice. This means that there's no way I'm listing a MISB one yet. I was going to enclose batteries but, the tight bugger can buy their own now!

A used Unimog in superb condition for a very disappointingly low price (below half RRP after fees) 41 watchers and no bidding war! It goes to show that the vast majority of watchers are competitors, not bidders. I hope the buyer changes their mind before they pay for it and I'm NOT going to chase them with an invoice. This means that there's no way I'm listing a MISB one yet. I was going to enclose batteries but, the tight bugger can buy their own now!

Ouch,

Doc Ock for $40...plus shipping.  Feel that is a pretty good price (got it for $15).  Trying to get out of these now that a new one is coming out....I think it will slow the growth of this one and my money could be put to better use elsewhere.   Also sold the WildStyle from Cloud Cuckoo for $14! 

Has anyone sold their free Emmet car they built at the Toys R Us build event a couple weeks ago?  I've seen several go for $40 - $50 that have included an Emmet minifig to compliment the car.  I think I'm listing mine tonight.

wow, really?  they are just basic elements widely available.  interesting.  my son built the plane and car. i can't sell it though as it will break his little warm heart :)  too bad he has a bald emmet driving (our movie theater didn't have any left but gave us a minifig without hair - lol).

let me know if anyone has an extra emmet hair piece (no pun).  worse case is that han solo will let him borrow a fully combed "do".

post-3743-0-98419400-1392994978_thumb.jp

• Like 1

wow, really?  they are just basic elements widely available.  interesting.  my son built the plane and car. i can't sell it though as it will break his little warm heart :)  too bad he has a bald emmet driving (our movie theater didn't have any left but gave us a minifig without hair - lol).

let me know if anyone has an extra emmet hair piece (no pun).  worse case is that han solo will let him borrow a fully combed one.

Yep, no kidding.  My son has his on the shelf in his bedroom.  I have an extra bag with all the pieces and extra instructions I'm thinking about offloading.

You could always stick a hat on Emmet.

Below is an old post from Deeker, thought it might help those who either just started or about to start selling.  I will vouch for him, these sizes pretty much cover everything :

"Since many of you are in the same box situation I am in I will tell you the boxes I ordered from Staples.  It should make my life easy in the future in packing up rather then trying to cut to fit or stuff with tons of bubble wrap:

24L x 12W x 4H Staples Corrugated Shipping Boxes
$31.99

24L x 20W x 6H Staplesreg Corrugated Shipping Boxes
$24.49

24L x 16W x 4H Staplesreg Corrugated Shipping Boxes
$39.99

16L x 12W x 4H Staplesreg Corrugated Shipping Boxes
$23.99

12L x 8W x 4H Staplesreg Corrugated Shipping Boxes
$16.49

These should cover almost every set.  The big ones are for the modulars and such, The next sixe are for helms deep size boxes, Then middle size is for the longer boxes like Black gate and such, then last two are for smaller sets with the smaller one being for the typical 20 sets like wolverines.  I hope this helps some of you"

• Like 3