71006 - The Simpsons House

Jeff Mack

The Simpsons House  

549 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about The Simpsons House?

• Love it!
    • Could be better.
    • Hate it.
    • Don't care either way.
  2. 2. How do you feel about investment potential?

• It's a winner!
    • It's okay.
    • It stinks.
  3. 3. Are you interested to see more sets for The Simpsons?

• Yes, please!
    • No, thank you.
    • Couldn't care less.

For those interested, there is an interview with VP of Design Matthew James Ashton and pretty much confirms we won't see a Moe's Tavern or a Nuclear Power Plant. Also mentions how they intend to keep the Simpsons theme "small and targeted" amongst The Lego Movie discussion as well the success of the DeLorean helped with their Ghostbusters consideration.

http://collider.com/matthew-james-ashton-the-lego-movie-interview/

• Like 1

For those interested, there is an interview with VP of Design Matthew James Ashton and pretty much confirms we won't see a Moe's Tavern or a Nuclear Power Plant. Also mentions how they intend to keep the Simpsons theme "small and targeted" amongst The Lego Movie discussion as well the success of the DeLorean helped with their Ghostbusters consideration.

Bummer. A nuke plant would have been awesome. 

The simpsons set is hot right now. I have flipped three, I want more but afraid of getting banned. Now oos online but my lego store has plenty.

Pretty much goes back to what I said in the other Simpsons threads, the house really is the 'safest' and most iconic part of the TV series with a scale that would be difficult to match correctly for anything else if it happened. Unfortunately, this also means we won't be seeing an irish pub modular house in the future. Haha.

This sounds like a great idea until you realize that making that many modular sizes sets would either financial ruin me or mentally drive me insane because i couldnt buy them all. Plus where would you put them all? i already consume half of my basement, i would need to buy a second home to display them.

Guest TabbyBoy

2x VIP (or good polybag) is the best time to order these.  I reckon LEGO will run out near Xmas as they'll already run out during VIP and general launch dates.  Expect a