6857 - The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

Rich B

That is usually the same with me, though I don't always even get the order confirmations. I always print up my orders straight away because of this, but even placing them the other night wouldn't give me order confirmations. I was very grateful to actually receive the order confirmation emails!

Update on my cancelled order of two funhouses for store pickup: I finally made it over to TRU, and of course they had 8 funhouses on the shelf. So I grabbed 2 of them and told a manager what happened. I was nice. She looked, and found that they had arrived in a shipment this morning. So, they might have actually been sold out when I placed my order. I asked if she would honor the deal, and she said yes. Booyah! Got my funhouses, $30 each. TRU is only as bad as the manager on duty :)

Update on my cancelled order of two funhouses for store pickup: I finally made it over to TRU, and of course they had 8 funhouses on the shelf. So I grabbed 2 of them and told a manager what happened. I was nice. She looked, and found that they had arrived in a shipment this morning. So, they might have actually been sold out when I placed my order. I asked if she would honor the deal, and she said yes. Booyah! Got my funhouses, $30 each. TRU is only as bad as the manager on duty :)

Nice job!!!!

• Like 1

It always helps when managers know about customer service. It is a shame so many others and their staff do not

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Lego have it labelled as Sold out and i suspect it will change very soon to retired. I think you've probably missed the boat with this one but I'd check in your local Lego shop or Toys r us etc. They might still have a few knocking about, whatever you do don't pay over the odds on one unless it's for opening.