6857 - The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

Rich B

I was able to get the BOGO on 2 Funhouses about 5 hours ago. It was automatically applied in my shopping cart and the LR poster automatically showed up there too. This was well after midnight too. HOWEVER about an hour later I got an email saying that they couldn't fulfill one of the Funhouses...did this happen to anyone else? I only got charged for 1 Funhouse so far...at the 50% price.

I was able to get the BOGO on 2 Funhouses about 5 hours ago. It was automatically applied in my shopping cart and the LR poster automatically showed up there too. This was well after midnight too. HOWEVER about an hour later I got an email saying that they couldn't fulfill one of the Funhouses...did this happen to anyone else? I only got charged for 1 Funhouse so far...at the 50% price.

TRU does this all the time. Just call their customer service and they are usually cool about acknowledging their intentional errors.

Ugh, that really is a shame.  That is $5 more than that poster is worth!  :rofl:

I called customer service and they said they couldn't do anything, then I emailed and got the $ back. now time to sell them for about a $2 profit on ebay...muahahah. But yeah they should not even be worth anything

My order was just outright cancelled. For store pickup!! I'm going there right now. If they have 2 funhouses on the shelf, I'm going to embarrass some people today. I can't f**king believe this.

That sucks dude, raise hell. I received an order confirmation for mine, so I hope they ship out tomorrow.