Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

17 hours ago, ED-209 said:

I'm already at that point... Perth guy hasnt received his large set since I mailed it on the 14th. Tracking is still only at the original scan at my LPO

Brisbane to Perth 4 weeks.

With each sale  - I let the buyer know that the eBay delivery estimate is a complete fantasy and to use the Auspost parcel tracking website. To date only one drama - with an INR case for $10 polybag - which I have just written off and blocked the buyer wi-7834.

7 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Can anyone down under let us know what the May the 4th sales are looking like once it gets to midnight? They might not be the same for us stateside but might give us a glimpse into what we could see as well. 

thank you! 

Speaking from NZ, they're absolutely rubbish...

But  theUS often has a completely different range of sets on sale to NZ/AU anyway.

18 hours ago, Furious_george said:

21309 SV just about to go through the $400 barrier on eBay. Could have had these for $115 delivered not long ago.

So much for overhoarded . Glad I didn’t listen. 🤑

Hindsight is a biarch! I have only 2, and im holding

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wednesday the 10th Aldi special buys include 3 Lego sets for $49.99.

Only one I'm pondering is 60194 Arctic Scout Truck (RRP was $69.99, Retired at start of year, has sold on eBay for $140, before this crashes that price). Could be a 3 - 4 years before we see the Arctic sub theme come around again.

40 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

Luck of the draw - was logged in 11:59 told the queue was 45 minutes - hit refresh and 12:01 was in. 12:10 all done.

11:59 , I  was asleep. 12:10 , I was still asleep. 😎

1 hour ago, Ted said:

I got the Ducati...but not really that anyone want to fight over it...I heard that the big sets were like gone in a blink.....some not even a blink...

I’m building that right now. $71 from DJ’s. What was big dubyas price?