Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

1 hour ago, KShine said:

Have you contacted the buyer to say that you are sorry, but that you might have messed up the order, & ask if they can please confirm if they end up receiving the wrong item.

If you put someone in a position where they would need to state a lie about it (rather than just being able to say nothing), they will be more likely to be truthful about it.

As an honest person I would tell the seller straight away and ship it back if they pay postage. Like Kshine says send a message and then you will see there true character, hopefully they will have the decency to send it back. 

• Like 1

So visiting in-laws over Christmas. Visit local Myer who still had The Old Fishing Store 21310 for sale (at 25% off!), also had a heap of architecture sets that will finish up plus the Chinese sets from last year that sold out. Unfortunately vehicle space was very limited so I went home to think about how to ‘tetris’ a few boxes in the car for the 10 hour trip home a few days later.  

Went to the local Big W for some batteries and ended up with this instead. Side of box has a tear but all seals attached and looks good to me. Bought for half price. Next time I visit inlaws I’m taking a bigger vehicle.

IMG_3681.thumb.JPG.670871d980581312b465bc322c0d11bb.JPGIMG_3680.thumb.JPG.c674c5d76ea93837dd1fdf85e54d64cc.JPG

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KShine said:

Have you contacted the buyer to say that you are sorry, but that you might have messed up the order, & ask if they can please confirm if they end up receiving the wrong item.

If you put someone in a position where they would need to state a lie about it (rather than just being able to say nothing), they will be more likely to be truthful about it.

You were right mate. Contacted both parties and eventually worked out for them to ship to each other. They only live 2 suburbs apart which was why I stuffed it up in the first place. Only cost me $50 in partial refunds so no dramas.

• Like 2