Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

I am not a true investor or flipper but at $249....seems pretty ordinary to me...you are not going to make much dough from it doh. I shall also see what the other seasoned veterans say.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Menin Gate said:

Big ask admitting to lurking then asking for investment advice mate.

Join the the group , add input and advice will come your way no dramas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to let our international friends know that Australia is not actually completely on fire. Some of the pictures I have have seen shown on US news are ridiculous. One shows Perth completely on fire. I’m south of Perth and I can assure you , we are not on fire. One shows the great Sandy Desert on fire?

The bushfires are terrible yes , but some of the overblown pictures and stories aren’t helping.

20 million acres of bush land has burnt.Australia is almost 2 billion acres in size. Keep it in perspective.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ED-209 said:

Old Trafford??? The haunt of a team on an absolute downward spiral. Liverpool is the team they should have chosen. Lego are fools.

I used to be a man u fan but then they started losing...  I also realized football in general was completely pointless.

2 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Nothing to get too worked up about. Maybe end up a $300 stuff up. 

Live and learn. ?

Have you contacted the buyer to say that you are sorry, but that you might have messed up the order, & ask if they can please confirm if they end up receiving the wrong item.

If you put someone in a position where they would need to state a lie about it (rather than just being able to say nothing), they will be more likely to be truthful about it.

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1