Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

1 hour ago, JeffProbst said:

Christmas Train 30% off at LEGO online. Two gets you the Xmas tree and free shipping.

Not bad?

Ive heard from two different LEGO brand stores that the CNY Dinner Set is getting re-released. Might be worth offloading them if you’re holding 

Trains back? Sold out earlier.  Wouldn’t be surprised on the CNY set. Sold my only set not long ago so I’m not worried.

1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

Mini BM 40433 is FINALLY sold out on LEGO Shop at Home. Big brother still kickin though.

I must admit I thought they'd sell out quicker considering they usually seem to only stock 10 items of a product normally :) on release date.

Didn't buy much put also happily surprised by some of the 30% discount on shop@home. Hopefully this new philosophy of good discount roles on for future sales/events. 

so I change email  to the gmail/hotmail world instead of iinet. Changed everything including paypal email and deleted previous email i used in paypal.  So you may already know this but if you have current email listings you need to leave the old email in paypal (as a secondary email) unless you edit all your listings with your new email for paypments. I forgot this and deleted the old email from paypal and didnt sell anything for days before a buyer mentioned they couldn't buy with paypal. doh! dunce cap for me.