Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Last day on the Target sale. Likely be the last chance to get R2 and AA at discount, everyone should have some in their collection.

I've grabbed a couple of AA, but like Jakesler my funds have taken a beating, so I can't justify picking up a R2 (Star Wars hates me). Anyone else having a slow week on eBay? I've put it down to the plethora of sales that are on at the moment. Hopefully shops will be running low on stock soon :)

Saw on myer website that they have the town hall and also other modular. Thought they are gone for good in Australia as well. Well I will grab one or two while stocks is still available....like everyone here, my funds are low too due to all the sales.

I ordered just one TH and GE.. funds are a bit low after all these exclusives getting retired!

I'm not very confident I'll receive both items, Myer are notorious for not fulfilling orders and only notifying you a week later.

Is Myer that unreliable? I have good dealing with them so far except for their lousy website which is always unavailable when they have sale of Lego around mid year.

GE is out of stock already, that didn't take long!

My comments about Myer being unreliable were in relation to a sale they had earlier in the year, where it was a widely reported issue that orders were cancelled up to a week after they were placed.

It would be good if people can update on here if and when you get shipping notification from Myer, as hopefully this issue has since been addressed.

This will be interesting! I put through two orders last week at full price. All items are in transit now. Then this morning when I saw the sale I just repeated the orders, thinking I could always return the full priced items. I now have no idea what I'll end up with. Oh well, even at full price I am happy to finally get a few of each.

This will be interesting! I put through two orders last week at full price. All items are in transit now. Then this morning when I saw the sale I just repeated the orders, thinking I could always return the full priced items. I now have no idea what I'll end up with. Oh well, even at full price I am happy to finally get a few of each.

I ordered some at full price as well on the weekend. Not going to risk missing out. Even at RRP TH will be a huge winner

Just got shipping confirmation for my Myer order (of 1 GE and 1 TH), so I'm happy.

I dropped past the local Myer after work and they had every single modular in stock, I was shocked! I picked up another GE with my Myer One card for $197.

Edited by jkaesler

Just got shipping confirmation for my Myer order (of 1 GE and 1 TH), so I'm happy.

I dropped past the local Myer after work and they had every single modular in stock, I was shocked! I picked up another GE with my Myer One card for $197.

Nice, I might swing by Canberra tomorrow on my way home to Newcastle in the thin hope they may have a GE waiting for me.

Just threw an order at TRU US again, wish me luck lol  :vampire:

Same at Myer Perth, but getting low on GE & TH.

Got me another TH using the misses Myer One card to get the extra 10%

Looks like Target has 20% off all toys starting Thursday... and our good friends R2-D2 and AA are both currently in stock online.

When these will die already?! 

I was about to proclaim my undying love for you thinking that you were going to tell us that Amazon US is shipping to Australia again, but no.

Might pick up another AA just because I'd like to have one on eBay, R2D2 doesn't interest me.

Just went to my local Myer hoping to pick up a couple of Friends Shopping Malls, and end up hitting Jackpot! 1 TH & 3 GE later, I'm a happy man. Cleaned them out of the last of what they had. It was great considering LEGO fell under the BOGO 50% off  :imsohappy:

Awesome find! Was the BOGO 50 on top of the already discounted price? If so I might got pick up a couple Parisian Restaurants tomorrow.

• Like 1