Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Since I ran into this Ausie filled forum, I though I ask. What our your thoughts on the 21012 Sydney Opera House. Love it, hate it, don't care?

It's better to get the Creator Sydney Opera House 10234. it's more details and when you finish build it, you will realise it's really worth every penny.

My mistake I put the wrong number in. It was the 10234 I was looking for opinions on

IMHO it's really good, very detail and huge. Must have lego for Australian. I bought it when it's 20% off discount. I also wondering what other peoples opinion if the Sydney Opera House 10234 good for investment as well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only place to get GE in Australia is from Lego Shop @ Home for $249, and it's not going to ever get any cheaper here unfortunately. If you want GE you really need to get it now.

As of today you can get the MF for AU$170 inc. postage from Amazon, which is much cheaper than anywhere in Australia.

I think GE is the much better buy even given the high AU$ price.

The Simpsons House at Target online for $263.30. Enter code "Tenoff" at checkout to get a further 10% off. Free delivery as well. This may currently be the cheapest price in OZ.

Did you see this online? It says "Currently unavailable online. Sold in stores." for me.  :twitch:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Target Australia is gearing up for a big toy sale and some exclusive lego items that are very hard to find in Australia at the moment.

Ewok Village ($389) & UCS R2-D2 ($249) are appearing in stores now at full Lego LEGO Shop at Home RRP as noted in brackets.

Some stores already have them and no-one is sure if they will be discounted in the sale or not. And all stores seem to be expanding their lego stock right now.

Online the sale is starting early I think around 18th July and in store the sale will start 23rd July.

Good luck and happy hunting :)

• Like 1

Yep i bought an Ewok Village from target early this week and I couldn't resist once i saw it.

Saw a post on another forum that a store had quite a few, but by the time i got there there was only three on the shelf so I bought one.

Went again for something else on Friday and thought I'd check what they had left and they were all gone. Maybe they're hiding them out the back now?

If they're gone the target website may be the only option.