Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazon are being douches with their Lego shipping. Just have to ride it out. I laid a complaint last night about it to a support staff member on chat when I was discussing another issue with them. They said they would notify their shipping team about the issue, but whether or not that is followed up is anyone's guess. 

im looking into postage forwarding companies atm but seems like it will possibly chew up all the savings of buying with amazon in the first place.

ive found a few good deals at amazon.de only a little more then the us amazon. but amazon us is by far cheapest and great range. Do you know of any other good places to buy from?? cheers

im looking into postage forwarding companies atm but seems like it will possibly chew up all the savings of buying with amazon in the first place.

ive found a few good deals at amazon.de only a little more then the us amazon. but amazon us is by far cheapest and great range. Do you know of any other good places to buy from?? cheers

Toys R Us in the US have some good prices on some of their sets - they also have very good sales from time to time.

Thanks just pick a huge bunch of series 3,4,6,9 Minifigs at $3.99 each awsome and I live local free postage

Jumped on and grabbed some of these myself. The little Friends polybags weren't bad value either. Already discounted, plus an extra 20% off as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

Hmmm, i just emailed Amazon.com about buying a Lego Simpson set and complained about the issue and this is what they wrote back.

Hello,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the problem you had shipping the LEGO Simpsons 71006 The Simpsons House to your address.

I checked your account and see that you're planning to purchase this item which is directly being sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

I've also verified Amazon.com can't ship the item internationally or to Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HX14C7Q/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&colid=3...

If international shipping is available for a seller's listing, you'll see "International shipping available" noted in the listing comments.