Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

So i was looking for other places to sell apart from ebay so listed a few sets on gumtree, all was going well then suddenly my account got banned. Contacted their customer servies and they were of no help. Said I violated the terms & conditions but would not tell me what i did. I have no idea why i was banned as all i did was list 4 sets and listed as i usually would on ebay. Tried making a new account and got banned again lol

Does anybody have any recommendations to alternatives to selling sets locally in uk?

Anyone sold any lego using facebook marketplace? Might give that a try as would be alot easier selling sets locally.

Crappy walking dead episode

The series is a shell of its former self. Se2-4 were greatness. They've consistently flubbed character development and seasonal plot arcs ever since. And its already apparent se7 is just going into completely silliness.

Its a shame, too, cause Neagan had a chance to revive the series.

41 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

Crappy walking dead episode

Never read the comics, but I've heard plenty about Ezekiel and Negan.  I was totally engrossed in the Ezekiel and Carol conversation.  Maybe I'm in a good mood knowing Cleveland is on the cusp of winning The World Series.

1 minute ago, BrickLegacy said:

My wife and kids reckless use of Verizon data.

I'm on Verizon too and I like the coverage, but don't care for the data plans.

13 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:
Biggest moment of the series and this happens:

Future reference lower the resolution to 720 or if it's bad outside 480. HD requires more signal strength. If you have 480 on chances are you won't see any 771 or 772. If it's REALLY bad watch it through the app (as long as you have wifi or LTE) some TVs have the app built in if not laptop,tablet, smart phone, media hub, etc.

Amazon SC arrived with less than prime condition box. Creases clearly visible. I know box condition is not the end all be all to a buyer who plans to build it down the line..but just a pain to look at... I've received better boxes via ebay. At least I can see pictures there.

Future reference lower the resolution to 720 or if it's bad outside 480. HD requires more signal strength. If you have 480 on chances are you won't see any 771 or 772. If it's REALLY bad watch it through the app (as long as you have wifi or LTE) some TVs have the app built in if not laptop,tablet, smart phone, media hub, etc.

Great tip. It came back quickly but still can't believe I missed it.

Buyer purchased a large set from me on EBay. Sends email asking me to correct a mistake in his address (he put in Hawthorne, TX instead of Hawthorne, CA). I replied courteously with the message that I will refund him his money and cancel the order so he can make the update himself and repurchase, because that keeps us both safe. I proceeded with the cancellation.

Since then, crickets. Obviously used the opportunity to find the same set elsewhere cheaper. *sigh*.

11 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Buyer purchased a large set from me on EBay. Sends email asking me to correct a mistake in his address (he put in Hawthorne, TX instead of Hawthorne, CA). I replied courteously with the message that I will refund him his money and cancel the order so he can make the update himself and repurchase, because that keeps us both safe. I proceeded with the cancellation.

Since then, crickets. Obviously used the opportunity to find the same set elsewhere cheaper. *sigh*.

bugs.jpg

• Like 1