Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

1 minute ago, Ciglione said:

You were too fast pal! I bet you leave alot of money on the shelves when you scour the toyshops in the korean mountains.

Remind us again how many Imperial Shuttles you left on the shelf to go and withdraw money and when you went back were gone :P  

Grrrrrr......

Spent an hour on the phone with 5 (five!) different Dell support teams just now. My laptop dropped in a parking lot 10 days ago and the fall caused one of my USB ports to break. Simple matter of ordering a replacement circuit board for the 2 USB ports and the audio jack, and a helpful lady at Dell Support ordered a refurbished part for me on Nov 2nd, expected delivery Nov 8.

So it's Nov 11 and the item still hasn't shipped. Called Order Status Support, they tell me the part is out of stock (nobody told me this when I ordered) and there is no "in stock by" date in their system, so it could be a while. But if I talk to Sales, they might give me an alternate part I can order. Sure, off to Sales. Nope, no alternate part, but maybe Technical Support can help. Technical Support was clueless - no alternate part, no info on my account (by now I have memorized my order ID, my customer ID, my purchase ID and my Express Service Tag code, because each department wants something else). I'm starting to get ticked off (you can see what a calm person I am to have survived 3 calls). But since my computer is out of warranty (ironically, the warranty ended 10 days before the laptop fell), I can call the Out-of-Warranty department; he cannot forward me because I have already been forwarded multiple times and the system is not allowing another forward.

So I call that department and demand they find a solution, because they're being ridiculous. Without telling me, the agent forwards me to a fifth department, which deals in resolutions, only to hear the same story. Part is OoS, no restock date.

By now I have found the same part on EBay for ~ 1/2 the price they quoted me. He offers to cancel the order, I accept.

And I learned that "Kevin" is a common Indian name.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY9l4SjInb5uhKSx7wFZH

16 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

That only confirmed that HF prefers much younger women.  IIRC, his current wife is considerably younger than him too 

Yep.  Harrison is 73, and he's married to Calista Flockhart, who is 51.  They've been married since 2010.

People keep coming up to me as if this is big news and I'm like, "you're shocked CF and HF got together on set?  Please."  I thought we all assumed that anyway.

26 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yep.  Harrison is 73, and he's married to Calista Flockhart, who is 51.  They've been married since 2010.

People keep coming up to me as if this is big news and I'm like, "you're shocked CF and HF got together on set?  Please."  I thought we all assumed that anyway.

Actually, I thought the rumor was CF & Lucas. :P