Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

the buddy doesn't seem too thrilled either :) 

"My buddy" Ha!  Reminds me of how my mom used to introduce my boyfriend. He's just oblivious to the fact that I was taking a picture. Something interesting/bizarre must have been on Adult Swim. He likes my hair just fine, but he sympathizes with my disappointment with such a blue hue. It's slowly growing on me.

On 8/31/2016 at 9:50 PM, Bold-Arrow said:

the thing is, i am more than capable of changing it, however it does take a good 60 - 90 minutes to put it together,take the old one down and hook up then new one. figured i would pay someone to do it and spend sometime with the kids this weekend before they start school. and yeah, u would think people would like being paid in cash after hours, ha..

make that 200 minutes later .....

image1.JPG

• Like 4

So it looks like eBay UK have changed the Lego search categories and killed all existing Lego listings not under the LEGO Complete Sets & Packs subcategory.  Non of my templates work, relist and sell similar are sketchy and of course it’s the last day of the 25% fee discount. 

59 minutes ago, feed said:

So it looks like eBay UK have changed the Lego search categories and killed all existing Lego listings not under the LEGO Complete Sets & Packs subcategory.  Non of my templates work, relist and sell similar are sketchy and of course it’s the last day of the 25% fee discount. 

Just checked my listings and they all show up when i log into my seller account, but when i click on to them i get the following error:

This listing (XXXX) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.

I really hope that is a glitch and not that all my lego listings haven't been active for the last month :( 

7 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

Just checked my listings and they all show up when i log into my seller account, but when i click on to them i get the following error:

This listing (XXXX) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

• Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.

I really hope that is a glitch and not that all my lego listings haven't been active for the last month :( 

They’ve added new sub categories, if your listing doesn’t have a new sub category it’s effectively unsearchable.  Don’t know if they’ll correct it, or expect everyone to revise their items with the correct subcategory.   

I’ve revised all mine as it probably gives me a day or so where my sets are more searchable than others

sub cat options: 

LEGO Complete Sets & Packs
Bricks & Building Pieces
Instruction Manuals
LEGO Branded Storage
Minifigures
Minifigure Parts & Accessories
Mixed Lots

Edited by feed

3 minutes ago, feed said:

They’ve added new sub categories, if your listing doesn’t have a new sub category it’s effectively unsearchable.  Don’t know if they’ll correct it, or expect everyone to revise their items with the correct subcategory.   

I’ve revised all mine as it probably gives me a day or so where my sets are more searchable than others

Wow, just searched for random lego sets on ebay and all of the uk seller listing have the error i listed above.

All uk sellers should double check if their ebay listings are actually active. 

Its a pain but think i will need to end all my listings and re-list under the new ebay lego categories, will mean i will lose the £1 FVF promo i had on all my current sets :(

Just now, Mhd747 said:

Wow, just searched for random lego sets on ebay and all of the uk seller listing have the error i listed above.

All uk sellers should double check if their ebay listings are actually active. 

Its a pain but think i will need to end all my listings and re-list under the new ebay lego categories, will mean i will lose the £1 FVF promo i had on all my current sets :(

just revise, no need to end and re-list. 

Freaking cheap a$$ sellers stuffing priority boxes together. I knew I was taking a flyer on these, but the stupid gall is appalling. Of course a long box is going to buckle where the two boxes meet. Forget that there is no padding, you can see in one end, and there looks like pizza stains! Both Vader ties v a-wing came like this from same eBay seller. At least I paid less than 50 each with free shipping. Still...

57f711f19c6e5_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker57f711fcbe813_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker57f71206ed27f_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker57f71212953c6_ImageUploadedByBrickpicker

• Like 1