Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

20 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

My jobs firewall decided to classify brickpicker as a gaming site, so now it's blocked.  Now I have to figure out another way to look busy. 

The forum too?  BP sometimes gets caught in our filter, but the forum is usually in the clear.  It might start working for you again.

• Like 1

41133 Amusement Park Bumper Cars

It's a Target exclusive. Its the only set that hasn't been on sale yet. It's the only set I'm missing from the sub theme.

Target even puts it in their ad this week, and advertises it at RRP!

I'm impatient. I just want to get it.

[insert cheapskate meme here ;)]

:)
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

It's a Target exclusive. Its the only set that hasn't been on sale yet. It's the only set I'm missing from the sub theme.

What are you gonna do with 41133 bumper cars? That is alot to shift!

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

My Targets even have a cardboard piece that juts out from the shelf highlighting this one, taunting me that it hasn't been available for less than RRP. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

You can make yourself a deal ..... buy 2 packs of 8=12 rolls of Bounty Towel on sale for $9.99 each, get a $5 giftcard, then use said giftcard in the next transaction to buy the bumpercars - instant savings. Multiply the Bounty Towel purchase by 2 and you get a $10 discount :)

I just replenished our pantry with Charmin and Bounty - bought enough to use the $10 GC back on $100+ voucher, got a $10 GC for the Charmin and 2x $5 for the Bounty. $30 in GCs. Felt like shopping at KMart :)

You can make yourself a deal ..... buy 2 packs of 8=12 rolls of Bounty Towel on sale for $9.99 each, get a $5 giftcard, then use said giftcard in the next transaction to buy the bumpercars - instant savings. Multiply the Bounty Towel purchase by 2 and you get a $10 discount
I just replenished our pantry with Charmin and Bounty - bought enough to use the $10 GC back on $100+ voucher, got a $10 GC for the Charmin and 2x $5 for the Bounty. $30 in GCs. Felt like shopping at KMart

Would have been useful before I went to Sams today for paper towels...

10 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Would have been useful before I went to Sams today for paper towels...

I'm always shopping Target due to the "get a $5/$10 GC" deals that seem to be on constantly (also on non-P&G brands like Cottonelle and Viva). This time around it was a little weird - I think they hadn't refreshed their shelf tags yet even though they should as it is Sunday and that's when their prices change in that department. The 8=12 Bounty Towel (select-a-size) was marked as on sale from $12.79 for $9.99 but no GC banner, however, scanned with sale price and $5 GC promo when I checked out. The 30=68 Charmin Strong was $17.89 with a "Buy 3 get $10 GC" tag but rang up as just $17.89. Manager overrode it for me to get $10 off, then applied the $10 free GC after $100 purchase offer. Best of both :)

And yes, we're talking TP. @Exciter1's favorite subject.

imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=4673880&s=o&in

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2

I'm always shopping Target due to the "get a $5/$10 GC" deals that seem to be on constantly (also on non-P&G brands like Cottonelle and Viva). This time around it was a little weird - I think they hadn't refreshed their shelf tags yet even though they should as it is Sunday and that's when their prices change in that department. The 8=12 Bounty Towel (select-a-size) was marked as on sale from $12.79 for $9.99 but no GC banner, however, scanned with sale price and $5 GC promo when I checked out. The 30=68 Charmin Strong was $17.89 with a "Buy 3 get $10 GC" tag but rang up as just $17.89. Manager overrode it for me to get $10 off, then applied the $10 free GC after $100 purchase offer. Best of both
And yes, we're talking TP.@Exciter1's favorite subject.
imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=4673880&s=o&index=0&ts=635270644367430000

That's a pretty big pantry. ;)
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

You put a set up on ebay cause you saw there were none offered MISB and expect to sell it fast and for a very good profit.

The next day you check the listings again and there are 5!!! new listings MISB and they are all undercutting you. 

Sigh!

I'm starting to hate the ebay final value fee promos on ebay as every time there is one there is an influx of sets and undercutting, race to the bottom price wise 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

I'm starting to hate the ebay final value fee promos on ebay as every time there is one there is an influx of sets and undercutting, race to the bottom price wise 

I've never understood that, if their in such a hurry to sell, why not just list their sets under an auction instead of a BIN!!!

Bunch of UCLL

1 hour ago, Mhd747 said:

Yeah, it's like ebay does a FVF promotion whenever it looks like prices start climbing again. If those new sellers coming out of the woodwork would only undercut each other by a cent each it would only be half bad but some people price their BINs a lot lower than everyone else.

21 minutes ago, Brian Briggs said:

Yeah, it's like ebay does a FVF promotion whenever it looks like prices start climbing again. If those new sellers coming out of the woodwork would only undercut each other by a cent each it would only be half bad but some people price their BINs a lot lower than everyone else.

Maybe Amazon limiting sellers in the Xmas period is not so bad after all.