Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

eBay buyer makes an offer on my item and I decide to try the trick where I counteroffer for $1 less than his offer to force immediate payment. Buyer let the counteroffer expire. Grrrr. Guess he wasn't serious with his offer to begin with. I really wanted to see the immediate payment on accepted counteroffers work too. 

11 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

What didn't you like about it?

I'm not really complaining.  I just wanted to post about it somewhere.  My wife wouldn't watch it and is done with TWD.  She said the show was getting too intense and doesn't want to see the main characters go through this again.  She didn't even begin the episode and I went downstairs while she turned it to the Hallmark channel.  The Rick having flashbacks stuff was a little silly, since he'd already seen the results of what went down, but it is what it is.  The dinner scene got to me and I had to rewind it like 5 times to make sure everyone was there.

Last night's episode was phenomenal. I know the show doesn't mirror the comics exactly but a lot of huge TWD comic moments have been butchered on the TV show, which is VERY tame by comparison. Last night's episode finally did a story/scene as it was meant to be. Bravo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

There was nothing emotionally enjoyable about watching that episode. I'll bet they actually lose a few viewers going forward. We had a bunch of friends over and one guy said he was just done and wasn't sure he wanted to see the rest of the season.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but this is not a show that is going to be "emotionally enjoyable".  Everyone knew someone's head was getting caved in, I just don't know who would have been surprised by that.

They need to wrap it up.  I know it follows a Graphic novel but the pattern is old and tired.  I used to get excited about the show and some of the villians but how many bad hombres are we going to go through?  Pattern:  Walk around.  Zombie dance.  Bad dudes/chicks.  Kill em.  Repeat.  

Breaking Bad got it right.  Baby Blue.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rodeogeorge said:

They need to wrap it up.  I know it follows a Graphic novel but the pattern is old and tired.  I used to get excited about the show and some of the villians but how many bad hombres are we going to go through?  Pattern:  Walk around.  Zombie dance.  Bad dudes/chicks.  Kill em.  Repeat.  

Breaking Bad got it right.  Baby Blue.  

At least I like these people.  From day one of "Fear the Walking Dead" I've wanted to the zombies to win and end the series.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I know I'm stating the obvious, but this is not a show that is going to be "emotionally enjoyable".  Everyone knew someone's head was getting caved in, I just don't know who would have been surprised by that.

Right, but the episode was about hopelessness.  That isn't for everyone.  Not my feelings, but I can totally understand someone wanting to quit after that one.  There have certainly been some tough episodes, but this one was much, much more difficult.

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

I quit too, but I've fast forwarded through a few episodes this season and I have the finale DVR'd, but I'm in no hurry.  I should probably just let it go.

I've quit the Walking Dead a couple times, but end up binging it and catching up. 

I want a survival show with a competent group of people.

What's with Amazon not using boxes to ship their lego sets? I ordered a Ewok set and they slapped a sticker on it and sent it without a box. (2nd time they have done this out of the KY warehouse)

I am really starting to hate Amazon.

PS: "Fear the walking dead" is so bad I root for the walkers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thekragle said:

What's with Amazon not using boxes to ship their lego sets? I ordered a Ewok set and they slapped a sticker on it and sent it without a box. (2nd time they have done this out of the KY warehouse)

I am really starting to hate Amazon.

PS: "Fear the walking dead" is so bad I root for the walkers.

Many complaints of shipments with stickers on the box recently.  Hasn't happened to me yet, but they'll hear an earfull if it happens.