Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

20 hours ago, Cozei said:
Freaking cheap a$$ sellers stuffing priority boxes together. I knew I was taking a flyer on these, but the stupid gall is appalling. Of course a long box is going to buckle where the two boxes meet. Forget that there is no padding, you can see in one end, and there looks like pizza stains! Both Vader ties v a-wing came like this from same eBay seller. At least I paid less than 50 each with free shipping. Still...

I didnt even know USPS would accept a priority box like that. Why not just get the proper size? They're FREE!

I can understand your aggravation.

I didnt even know USPS would accept a priority box like that. Why not just get the proper size? They're FREE!

I can understand your aggravation.

What I'd think about not accepting, but people don't care about many things. Not such a big deal on the set. Thinking I might split them anyway and keep at least one tie for myself.

I have a pile of Amazon boxes these could fit inside. Got the same double priority box combo on a cheap Poe X-wing last week too. Lazy people. Right free, not much savings to be had in this.

Dumbos.

Or poo.... :blink:

Ok ok. I'm believing pizza. :-)

Sets at least were sealed. Already opened both and all was there. Might have held them if not been creased. They look like B&N style price sticker on bottom, plus circular rfi tag. Probably grabbed at a 50% sale. Seller mostly sold crappy clothes otherwise.
They were cheap to start and I hit them with the $15 eBay flash sale each, plus some bucks.

Maybe the seller was sketched since I made 2 orders to same address from separate bay accounts.

FedEx customer service not redirecting a package to my office because the shipper has a restriction on it. This same shipper is already sending a package to my office to arrive on Friday but FedEx person can't or won't do anything about it, although I had no problem last time. Grumble grumble grumble.

FedEx customer service not redirecting a package to my office because the shipper has a restriction on it. This same shipper is already sending a package to my office to arrive on Friday but FedEx person can't or won't do anything about it, although I had no problem last time. Grumble grumble grumble.

IMG_4086.PNG.729f9da4b4c57a3b58dce260497
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ma-gic said:

Rude buyer who keeps offering low ball price and had the cheek to demand me responding to every offer. I had responded politely the first offer and he demanded me selling at a derogatory price much much lower than RRP. 

Setting an automatic reject to offers below a certain amount will weed these people out.

• Like 2

The Lepin-ites.  Yes, we get it.  You're all wetting your beds you're so scared of the big-bad knockoffs.  Stop derailing threads or just stop posting on this site.  We get it.  No one has their "head in the sand".  We understand your point, and just like every other opinion on every single other thread, every individual is free to act on that information however they see fit.  Thanks for the tip, now move the eff along and contribute something new.  Or don't and just leave.  I don't mind either way.

• Like 3

From my post in the Thread of Packaging Excellence, I received my Pet Shop in the no shipping box condition as well. Sigh.

Called to complain about that but first asked why the price difference from the Fairgound Mixer hasn't been adjusted. The woman explained that since it's a third party she couldn't adjust the price. The best part is my call log with them even says that the first representative told me they would price match. So pretty much Walmart lied, and it's now my problem.

Too tired from a long week to wait time on the phone. I'll call again and speak to a supervisor of how exactly it's my fault when I do as instructed and promised something that then turns out they won't do. Then it'll be off to the credit card company if I don't get anywhere.

Despite that I called and got the same price adjustment promise with the Pet Shop. I'll see how that goes too...

Sold a green large baseplate on eBay and the everything is perfect except that she gets it and she claims it isnt the green color she is looking for. Gives me a neutral tarnishing my record.

Explained to her that's the only color green Lego sells its large baseplates.

Truly hate ignorant poorly informed buyers on eBay.

• Like 2

I'm new to the holiday selling season as a seller, but I thought I had a nice listing going on EBay until someone listed 98 copies for 25% less just now. Guess I'll be back next year (especially since my Amazon escape route of going FBA has been closed before I could get a shipment in).

• Like 1

Well, while going through some of my stock I found a few boxes sticking together. WTF, as I examined closely it was due to water. Began to take those stuck boxes down and low and behold, below them were two MISB 10240, still in the lego bag but with about 2" of water. Looks like there is a small spot in my ceiling that dripped enough water to cause damage.

Now I have two 10240s without boxes and problem with my roof. Hope I don't find anymore problems!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jaylay said:

Well, while going through some of my stock I found a few boxes sticking together. WTF, as I examined closely it was due to water. Began to take those stuck boxes down and low and behold, below them were two MISB 10240, still in the lego bag but with about 2" of water. Looks like there is a small spot in my ceiling that dripped enough water to cause damage.

Now I have two 10240s without boxes and problem with my roof. Hope I don't find anymore problems!!!

Good luck!  I always say, water sucks!  At least it can be as much a nuisance as a necessity.

Sorry to hear about that. I hope it helps that there are people like me who recently came out of the Dark Ages who want sets to build, not invest, so lacking a box isn't an issue - so you still have a customer base.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jaylay said:

That sucks, but offer them up on here.  I may seriously take you up on a trade.  I've got one that I want to build.  No sense in that value going to waste.  I'm willing to be someone else would be willing to make a trade as well.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:47 PM, brickcrazyhouse said:

trying to build a dragon need/want 15 of this flame piece. at current sellers levels and prices it's not going to happen 

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=87957&C=4#T=S&C=4&O={"color":4,"rpp":"100"}

Wow... that's pretty rare. Looks like you need a substitute! Add some flash! ;)

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18394pb01#T=S&C=17&O={"color":17}

18394pb01.png

• Like 2