Star Wars 2014

Noodlenut

Besides Death Star Troopers, I don't see much there.

I agree, I'm stocking up on those bad boys. I'm a sucker for Imperial Guards too.  I'm waiting for them to hit $9 before I buy any.  Is the Emperor in any of the new sets?  I noticed he wasn't coming with the Star Destroyer.

I agree, I'm stocking up on those bad boys. I'm a sucker for Imperial Guards too. I'm waiting for them to hit $9 before I buy any. Is the Emperor in any of the new sets? I noticed he wasn't coming with the Star Destroyer.

Emperor comes only as a small statue in that set. Vader has a new color head under the mask.

OK Death Star Troopers seems to be good, just wondering why? What makes it stand out?   I was looking at all the sets.  It seems rather basic in comparison.

Just wondering the attraction???  thanks

Classic Trilogy - Death Star Troopers are new - the Royal Guards are holding pikes, they just look wierd - they are cool

OK Death Star Troopers seems to be good, just wondering why? What makes it stand out?   I was looking at all the sets.  It seems rather basic in comparison.

Just wondering the attraction???  thanks

Death Star Troopers are new figure needed for DS setups as they didn't come with the set.  Army builders of this genre are going to be all over these as well as having another avenue to getting Imperial Guards that are more accurate compared to the originals with the dark red arms.

Can anyone explain to me why the Imperial Guards have mini lightsabers in this pack instead of pikes? Is it something out of a show or something?

They are trying to be more screen accurate.  The actual staff that they hold is two-tone grey and black, but it's more of a pool cue than a pike or spear.  They would have to make a new mold for it to be perfect.  I personally think they should have stayed with the spear, but I see what they are trying to do.

I was hoping they would go to the newer construction type treads and not the small treads from the previous Sandcrawler.  Those are a pain in the ass.  I made the comment elsewhere, but doesn't it look like there is light coming from inside the hull?  Looks like the bluish LED light coming from it and shining on the Jawa on the sled.

I personally don't care about the playability.  If that is the new sandclawer, there is no way I am getting rid of my current one.  The new one is hideous......at least from that picture it is.

I can't help but find it funny that we get all emotionally attached and outspoken about a sand transport vehicle driven by nomadic aliens who use it to haul junk and scrap around to flea markets on a desert planet.

• Like 2