Star Wars 2014

Noodlenut

The Brick Fan gives us some partial details about a few of these upcoming sets.

Jedi Hunter Frontier (75051)

Contains 4 minifigures: Jek-14, unnamed Ithorian Jedi Master, RA-7 Protocal Droid, unnamed Astromech Droid. The set could be another one based on The Yoda Chronicles.

Mos Eisley Cantina (75052)

Looks to have 7 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Greedo, Sandtrooper, and 3 Bith musicians of the Cantina Band who have Squidward

Here is a few promo polybags for 2014 for Star Wars.

30244-1.jpg

What the? They went back to the green scheme?! :frantics:

30246-1.jpg

The BrickMaster version was way better. This is simply a paper thin version of that; a cardboard cutout if you will.

30247-1.jpg

Hmm, seems alright. I'd mostly want those minifigure heads in dark red honestly.

Anyone know when the first wave is due out? I've got overseas customers chomping at the bit to get their hands on the Kashyyk troopers. :money:

I've heard from a reputable member on Eurobricks that they will be released sometime before or on January 31st in the U.S. The member is legoboy12345678 who is a well known Youtube member who recently changed his name to Solid Brix Studios on Youtube. Here is the quote from Eurobricks.com.

If there not released on the 1st of January with everything else, then its gonna be the end of the month (and probably Toysrus is gonna get it two weeks eariler), this same thing happened in 2012, I wouldnt be surprised.

But I'm 100% positive they'll be released before January 31st (if not on it)

Also, my LEGO store manager told me the new sets would be arriving in early January (no specific date)

Guest eightbrick

I've heard from a reputable member on Eurobricks that they will be released sometime before or on January 31st in the U.S. The member is legoboy12345678 who is a well known Youtube member who recently changed his name to Solid Brix Studios on Youtube. Here is the quote from Eurobricks.com.

That guy has the biggest clone army ever  :shocked:

9696526972_79811cfaa2_b.jpg

Guest eightbrick

Wow! I wonder how many clones there are? He is definitely ready for a Separtist Invasion.

I don't watch his videos (to be honest just not my taste) but I'd imagine he has several thousand. That ARC 170 looks pretty nice actually TOK. I like the small wings.

A handful of Eurobricks reviews to browse through.

Name: Death Star Troopers Number: 75034 Pieces: 100 Minifigures: 4 Retail: $12.99

75034.png

Name: Kashyyyk Troopers Number: 75035 Pieces: 101 Minifigures: 4 Retail: $12.99

75035.png

Name: Utapau Troopers Number: 75036 Pieces: 83 Minifigures: 4 Retail: $12.99

75036.png

Name: Vulture Droid Number: 75041 Pieces: 205 Minifigures: 2 + Buzz Droid Retail: $19.99

75041.png

Name: Coruscant Police Gunship Number: 75046 Pieces: 481 Minifigures: 4 Retail: $49.99?

75046.png

• Like 2