Star Wars 2014

Noodlenut

I am waiting for them to remake the UCS Falcon with a detailed interior and a lot of pieces.

As much as I would like to see that, I really doubt it.  A detailed interior would probably drive the price up by another $200, probably easily beating the price of their 'serious play' line.

I would just take a simple re-release of the UCS Falcon.  If the rumors are true, it will be a couple of years before we ever see a remake though.  I'm more hoping for a UCS AT-AT honestly.

As much as I would like to see that, I really doubt it.  A detailed interior would probably drive the price up by another $200, probably easily beating the price of their 'serious play' line.

I would just take a simple re-release of the UCS Falcon.  If the rumors are true, it will be a couple of years before we ever see a remake though.  I'm more hoping for a UCS AT-AT honestly.

I am also doubting that they would make a UCS Falcon like that. I can still hope. A UCS AT-AT is very interesting. There are rumors that there will be a UCS Slave I in the near future.

I am also doubting that they would make a UCS Falcon like that. I can still hope. A UCS AT-AT is very interesting. There are rumors that there will be a UCS Slave I in the near future.

I have heard those rumors.  They appear to be getting louder and louder too.  I'm somewhat torn on the UCS Slave 1.  I know for a fact I would buy it the moment it comes out, but I'm not sure I'm super excited for it to be made over other ships that haven't been produced.  I actually would like to see some of the larger Rebel ships that you see in ROTJ.  Between the SD, SSD, DS, I want a large rebel ship.  Not a little fighter jet that we have seen.

Honestly, I want a Home One with an Admiral Akbar minifig.  That would be so badass.

I'm sure it's a great likeness to the real thing in CW, but that looks it should have been in a Space Police theme, not Star Wars.

A little funny you say that cause I thought the red translucent parts like the dome in the front looked reminiscient of the original Space Police sets. I can actually think of dismantling that set to come up with a Space Police I inspired design.

Trifighter - Did they even change it from the last iteration outside of the new missile thing-y?

Hmm, let's see.

2005 - $15.00

7252_main.jpg

2010 - $24.99

tmp_image.png

2014 - $20.00?

75044_brickset.jpg

The Microfighters we'll be clearanced out next year for stocking stuffers.

Wouldn't it be amusing if because they ditched those Planet spheres these sold out so well they don't get clearanced? These are similar to Battlepacks in a way only with more parts for an actual build.

A little funny you say that cause I thought the red translucent parts like the dome in the front looked reminiscient of the original Space Police sets. I can actually think of dismantling that set to come up with a Space Police I inspired design.

Hmm, let's see.

2005 - $15.00

7252_main.jpg

2010 - $24.99

tmp_image.png

2014 - $20.00?

75044_brickset.jpg

Wouldn't it be amusing if because they ditched those Planet spheres these sold out so well they don't get clearanced? These are similar to Battlepacks in a way only with more parts for an actual build.

Like zip change. They just switched the blue/black in the 2010 to the gray/blue. Rubbish!

Brickset's got the microfighter pics: http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?theme=Star%20Wars&subtheme=MicroFighters&year=2014

Here's a little teaser:

75028-1.jpg

There is hope! The regular SW blasters are back!

Here are the Microfighters and rest of the Star Wars sets.

The Brick Fan

10980830384_3e80425ba8_o.jpg

10980638285_9ef1ca6011_o.jpg

10980638215_e18bcca54a_o.jpg

10980638125_c2c5c60639_o.jpg

10980637835_35f26a7f6f_o.jpg

10980829354_57599e3567_o.jpg

10980830594_01f0bbf015_o.jpg

10980830494_5a78043b37_o.jpg

The AAT looks like a pregnant bubble, and the X-Wing one reminds me of the "cute X-Wing" CUUSOO project we saw a while ago. 

I'm not sure what to think of the Coruscant Police Gunship. The concept is a lot like the Republic Gunship, but it looks like a whale.  Also looks a tad too busy. Good news is that TLG traded the flick fire missiles for springloaded ones. Also good to see Coruscant troopers again. They will have a very high price.

One more year of this garbage before the new movie comes out. The new UCS sets might get me excited. There's always hope.

Yeah, definitely not digging the police gunship. I was hoping it would be the fire ship from ep. 3:

250px-Fire_ship.jpg

It does sort of resemble that one. If my memory serves me correctly, there were a few police ships flying around when one of the Republic Cruisers crashed into Coruscant, but the build that we are getting doesn't look to hot...

You can tell lego really didn't care about this wave with all its redesigns. I mean all they did with the tri-fighter is just adding grey pieces all over it. The only good thing about these crappy separatist sets were the dark blue colors, but of course lego put grey pieces over them so they become hard to see. Looks like another one is going straight to the clearance section.

Not sold on any of them. I`m not a Starwars guy to begin with, and it takes quite a bit to sell me on any set from the theme. Those little micro fighters just look bad. On the plus side, hopefully cheap way to get figures for the collector. Can we please have something of a droid ship that frankly isn`t a droid ship as we`ve come to expect? Please?  :sarcastic: I do really like those trans red pieces on the front of the police ship. Reminds me of the old space sets, which were awesome. 

Not sold on any of them. I`m not a Starwars guy to begin with, and it takes quite a bit to sell me on any set from the theme. Those little micro fighters just look bad. On the plus side, hopefully cheap way to get figures for the collector. Can we please have something of a droid ship that frankly isn`t a droid ship as we`ve come to expect? Please? :sarcastic: I do really like those trans red pieces on the front of the police ship. Reminds me of the old space sets, which were awesome.

Was thinking the same thing on the police ship...which brought the set up a lot in my eyes lol

• 4 weeks later...

Like zip change. They just switched the blue/black in the 2010 to the gray/blue. Rubbish!

Check that again. The new one is much bigger, the engine area looks to be more robust. TBH, the build is completely different just by looking at it, which I doubt seriously that you did.

• 2 weeks later...

From Eurobricks:

75048 - Phantom 6855HUF~20-30 EUR

75049 - Snowspeeder 278 pieces 10455 HUF~30-40 EUR

75050 - B-wing 448 pieces 15815 HUF ~ 50-60 EUR

75051 - Jedi Hunter 490 pieces 17715 HUF 60-70 EUR

75052 - Mos Eisley Cantina 615 pieces 21260 HUF ~ 70-80 EUR

75053 - The Ghost piece number unknown yet 26090 HUF ~ 90-100 EUR

75054 - AT-AT 1138 pieces 32655 HUF ~ 110EUR

75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer 36285HUF ~ 120EUR

I read that the AT-AT in that pic is just the 2010 one with the missiles added to the cockpit until they finish the final version, and I hope that's true. And also it doesn't really have a good minifigure selection either, I mean no major character from the ESB. 

The Cantina looks great; I just hope they improve the blocky part with the door.  

I`d be curious to see what they do with the ISD and AT-AT. Please don`t be another cookie-cutter model....please.....

The Cantina is interesting. I have the first one, it`s a solid set, and has done quite well investment wise. More pieces on this model though, so despite my overall lack of SW enthusiasm, that one is interesting  :thumbsup: