10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

The last batman series was 2006 to 08 correct 2 year life span. As usual per licences excluding star wars.

You may be right.

The last one was 2 years,However, The Batcave is going on 3 years.

Lego just got the Tumbler.  This could be an extension of the existing Licensed Agreement.

AA could theoretically be around till 2016, I hope not, but you just never really know.

I do think this set is near the end.

SC is restocking, GE is restocking, BTTF is restocking but they are all doing the bounce similar to SSD.

So whats next? Maybe this one.

Am I missing something? SC = Sopwith Camel, right?

SC is still Sold Out.

It was "Call to check availability" briefly this morning, but now back to sold out. It was "sold out" even before turning back to "sold out", because I did call to check and the lady rudely told me it wasn't available.

Am I missing something? SC = Sopwith Camel, right?

SC is still Sold Out.

It was "Call to check availability" briefly this morning, but now back to sold out. It was "sold out" even before turning back to "sold out", because I did call to check and the lady rudely told me it wasn't available.

Your not missing anything, what I was trying to indicate was just as SSD bounced in and out of availability several times before it was gone,so have SC, GE AND BTTF may be going that way too.

I just received in more SC's this week that I recently ordered. It has been bouncing in and out as I remember for the last couple of weeks and so I ordered more.

So my comment was this is following the typical EOL pattern and I think all 3 will be gone sooner than later.

Sorry you got a rude person most everyone I talk to is really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

You ain't kidding. I hit my target on SSD, GE, Sopwith, and T1 but I really missed out on HH and TH with only 1 of each. Oh well, I guess it's better than none. Time to start buying more Orthancs and AA.

FWIW, you might have time on AA. Someone on here said the license was for three years. Not sure how anyone would know so...

FWIW, you might have time on AA. Someone on here said the license was for three years. Not sure how anyone would know so...

Yes you might have time. But whether you want to risk it is another story. I know I don't. This set is too great and as sure as it can be. Batman rules the lego world.

I now only got 1 of it.. Not so sure if it's a good investment here in Europe. I believe in the US it is a great investment.

Well, I don't care, I only paid 80 euro for a mint box so I won't lose money on this one.

Edited by JM123

• 3 weeks later...

1. Rumor

2. ZOMG FREAK OUT PANIC BUY BUY BUY HOLY SH*T EVERYTHING IS RETIRING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

3. See it's out of stock so it is obviously retiring.

4. New batch BUY BUY  BUY!!!!!!!!

5. See it's out of stock so it is obviously retiring.

6. Repeat for 1-12 months until it actually retires.

7. See I told you it was retiring!!

• Like 1