10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

LMAO!!!

It took me 6hrs to get caught up on the town hall thread, please don't get this one going. My eyes hurt!

What did I say?  Is this set out of stock?  Jeesssuss.  Just trying to help a member. :pleasantry:  I have always told members that if they want a set, pull the trigger.  With the Double VIP points and a quality promo, now is the time to buy this set.

• Like 3

What did I say?  Is this set out of stock?  Jeesssuss.  Just trying to help a member. :pleasantry:  I have always told members that if they want a set, pull the trigger.  With the Double VIP points and a quality promo, now is the time to buy this set.

not yet - but one of 4 after TH, GE

This is one set with some retirement speculation that has not gone out of stock or on backordered status during all of October on shop at home during 2x VIP even though the limit is 2.  Though, it has been in and out of stock at target, amazon, and wal mart.  So, completely the opposite behavior of Town Hall in early October.

That said, it will be out for 2 years come December.  I think all that Ed is saying that if you wait too long, then you might be scrambling to find some, perhaps at this time next year.

• 2 weeks later...

I had read awhile back that the Superhero sets are now an evergreen line for Lego....like SW, I don't think they will be going anywhere for a long time due to the popularity.

Had I realized that from the beginning, I'm wondering if I wouldn't have been as gung ho. I missed out & now see how the original Batman sets grew and thought I better get in on this "wave." I guess it'll be more of a flood. :P It's still my favorite though (besides modulars), so I can't complain.

Display generally went away here shortly after Tumbler showed up.  One store seemed to sell out of AA a couple weeks later, then re-stocked, then sold out again. Nearly in production two years, and aforementioned set competing directly for both space and dollars. How well it sells may be irrelevant to retirement these days.Try to find it at retail online today (yw, Bulward).

I guess the comments were not devilish or cryptic enough in this thread?

What is anyones take on AA after it retires, whenever that is.

When I look at ebay it seems like there is a lot more sellers of AA than TH or R2.

I know it can have a completely different customer base.

I am trying to figure out how excited to be about this set.

TH yes

R2 yes

HH yes

Tumbler whenever it goes yes

But this one?  I do not see people foaming at the mouth "on brickpicker" about loving this set.

Are there true AA believers out there?

What is anyones take on AA after it retires, whenever that is.

When I look at ebay it seems like there is a lot more sellers of AA than TH or R2.

I know it can have a completely different customer base.

I am trying to figure out how excited to be about this set.

TH yes

R2 yes

HH yes

Tumbler whenever it goes yes

But this one?  I do not see people foaming at the mouth "on brickpicker" about loving this set.

Are there true AA believers out there?

Its on Emazers buy buy buy list.