10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

Now here is another set that I will be loading up on got 15 shooting for 40, should be around until end of 2015, This set will be a huge money maker so investors should be buying these whenever they can. So don't wait until its to late. Ed

End of 2015? I thought this was thought to be going eol by end of this year?

Trains are always popular.

it would stand to reason then, that 60052 Cargo Train and 60051 Passenger train would have also be limited to 2. Last year, they were the ones (well prior release of them) that got OOS around Christmas last year (I flipped a couple of cargo trains)

This is assuming TLC is using logic or some rudimentary data mining. 

Don't forget that Horizon Express is not powered

Phht, just compare brickpicker charts for 7938 and 10233...

Edited by No More Monkeys

"TLC is using logic" ?

In front of you?

That's like me trying to dunk in front of Jordan around 1985.

Well, that's exactly what I was getting at. Presumably, TLC does not use logic or data mining to manage supply via limits. Which means that change in limits could imply some other information (stock below certain level?)

The users of flexible tracks beg the differ ;)

I thought the major complain about those flexible tracks was that trains keep derailing when going over them? Reviews are killing those flexible tracks

Speaking of other sets with weird limits - volvo loader is limit 1... anyone remember if it is was at higher limit

Edited by No More Monkeys

Is this set really getting that rare? They must have had 15 of them in the St Louis lego store and Walmart and TRU and all the usuals are selling this. And none have it one sale. $20? I almost don't believe you.

And anyway, I would get one of these if I could get that stinking Walmart gift card combo to work. Has anyone gotten this to work? I have tried inputting zip codes from all over the country and it alawys gives me an error message that it can't be shipped to that zip. I even tried 90210 guys. If they won't ship this to Dylan and Brandon, who will they ship this too??

Edit: Didn't realize TRU didn't carry it anymore. I still see it all over though it feels like.

Edited by mscheaf

And anyway, I would get one of these if I could get that stinking Walmart gift card combo to work. Has anyone gotten this to work? I have tried inputting zip codes from all over the country and it alawys gives me an error message that it can't be shipped to that zip. I even tried 90210 guys. If they won't ship this to Dylan and Brandon, who will they ship this too??

It works for me.  WM must have banned you.

It works for me.  WM must have banned you.

Ha. No I ordered a bunch of stuff that has come in since. What zip did you use. Curious to see if I can type it in and it works.

Edit: So I checked my junk email and I had an email from Walmart telling me they had fixed this item. I forgot I called them last week when I couldn't get it to order. Went to the website and bought one with the 15 gc. Cool.

Edited by mscheaf

I thought the major complain about those flexible tracks was that trains keep derailing when going over them? Reviews are killing those flexible tracks

Thus my comment. B_A said "derailment and trains don't mix", to which I pointed out the users of flexible tracks would disagree with that statement. (ie. trains and derailment do mix (happen a lot) when you use flexible tracks) ;)

ETA: as if any explanation would make that little joke funny :D :D :D

Edited by Darth_Raichu