10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

I thought the major complain about those flexible tracks was that trains keep derailing when going over them? Reviews are killing those flexible tracks

Speaking of other sets with weird limits - volvo loader is limit 1... anyone remember if it is was at higher limit

I think its been lowered to combat them sending them overseas.  Was at Downtown Disney Orlando store a few weeks ago then up here in Atlanta and they said there all being shipped overseas.  Its been hard to buy them in stores here.  When I was at Orlando one guy came up and bought all 4.  Much bigger market for it over there and I noticed they were selling super high internationally on ebay for awhile. So I think they are just making it more difficult to buy them here and then send overseas.

A unicorn? I agree. It seems a bit like a fantasy to me. ;-)

I almost slapped myself to wake up. They were marked at 159.99 on the shelf anf I planned to use 2 separate 20% coupons and 10% thu to get them. The cashier said the coupons wont work because its on clearance. I said it cant be because .99 is not a clearanve price. She said they are at 85% off because manufacturer no longer makes them and replenish their stock. This was in like july.

Wal-Mart saying sold out on gift card and regular purchase. Stocks gone? Is this done or just a shortage

I bought a couple of more myself.  Where there is smoke, there is fire sometimes.  The set has been around for almost two years.  Many sets don't make it to three.  As the past couple of months have shown us, there is no reason why this set cannot retire this Fall/Winter.