10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

I'm fairly sure this set was available before the restrictions were put into place. If not it was right around the same time and maybe amazon was testing the waters to see what they could get away with.

I know I was able to buy at least 2 using the catalog 10% off coupon before they killed the use of that coupon for exclusives.

I know I was able to buy at least 2 using the catalog 10% off coupon before they killed the use of that coupon for exclusives.

coupon? what coupon? i have not seen any coupons in forever. Lego is also gone from shopdiscover as of few days ago. seems like all the discounts are getting wiped out (from SAH anyways)... other than a descent freebie here and there.

Edited by jerryherb

Would someone want to call LEGO Shop at Home and ask that you want to order it but want to wait till 10/1 and wanted to see if they had plenty to last 6 more days or if you should get your order in now?

I'd like to know the answer but can't call right now.

Doubt they will be.able to tell you that if they do say anything it will proably be it has really low stock better to buy now just to feed sales. I would buy from target wiyh 5% red card. If its still available in few days return the set and get the better deal.

Doubt they will be.able to tell you that if they do say anything it will proably be it has really low stock better to buy now just to feed sales. I would buy from target wiyh 5% red card. If its still available in few days return the set and get the better deal.

Actually I have called before on winter village market and t1 vw camper and haunted house.  They give very informative answers and I've gotten stock levels a couple of the times.  That being said, I love your idea of buy from target, and return after 10/1 if I can get the lego orders placed I want.  Of course that is delving into the ethics thread that we shouldn't be discussing, but I feel our view on this is one with the universe. :)

• Like 1

Amazon has it in stock. I don't think another big set is going to disappear in the next few days. To quote a certain QB r-e-l-a-x 

How did this all get started anyways?  Someone posted a crazy deal on a different thread, right?  They scored some deal at a TRU for a wild discount?  Then, someone reminded everyone about the $15 gift card deal that has been available on Walmart for what seems like forever.  Those conversations were merged into this thread.  Then, all of sudden, Walmart doesn't have any left, and everyone panics?

Is that how we got here?

How did this all get started anyways? Someone posted a crazy deal on a different thread, right? They scored some deal at a TRU for a wild discount? Then, someone reminded everyone about the $15 gift card deal that has been available on Walmart for what seems like forever. Those conversations were merged into this thread. Then, all of sudden, Walmart doesn't have any left, and everyone panics?

Is that how we got here?

actually someone posted that since HH is gone, AA maybe next and here we are.

How did this all get started anyways?  Someone posted a crazy deal on a different thread, right?  They scored some deal at a TRU for a wild discount?  Then, someone reminded everyone about the $15 gift card deal that has been available on Walmart for what seems like forever.  Those conversations were merged into this thread.  Then, all of sudden, Walmart doesn't have any left, and everyone panics?

Is that how we got here?

Perhaps I should point to your recap for the daily summary.  It sounds like a good recap.  To note, I've been wanting some but waiting till 10/1