Friends 2014

wholovesboo

• 2 weeks later...

I feel good about all the retired stuff, along with olivias house and the riding camp in general. These seem like a deviation from that baseline theme. I plan to sell all my friends stuff except the large sets when they hit double retail. Grown men will not be buying this stuff 5 years from now like they would a batcave or modular.

I feel good about all the retired stuff, along with olivias house and the riding camp in general. These seem like a deviation from that baseline theme. I plan to sell all my friends stuff except the large sets when they hit double retail. Grown men will not be buying this stuff 5 years from now like they would a batcave or modular.

True, but grown women will :). Don't forget we get nostalgic about our childhood toys too. I'm spending good money on eBay completing my childhood collection of strawberry shortcake dolls. Do a search for "Party Pleaser Strawberry Shortcake".

But yeah I agree that the recent Friends sets lack the substance of the Wave 1 sets.

I did see Flower Stand (30112) and Stephanie's Bakery Stand (30113) at Wal-Mart today for $3.97 each.

Don't pay Target's high prices on these.  If I've learned one thing, I'm waiting for clearance prices to buy any Friends polybags.

Thank you for posting this. I will have to stop in and see if I can find them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking at my walMart. all week for the Polybags and I have not seen any. I ask someone about them and was told they might not have them any more if they did not have them out. I sure hope they do get them back in. 

I have been looking at my walMart. all week for the Polybags and I have not seen any. I ask someone about them and was told they might not have them any more if they did not have them out. I sure hope they do get them back in. 

Have you checked the girl's section of the Easter section?

I went and my store did not have a section just for gils in the easter section. :(

That's weird.  My Walmart had a whole isle loaded with easter-themed pink stuff.  That's where I found them.

If you're looking to buy some, I've seen the bakery and flower stand on eBay for $5.25 with free shipping and the princess one for $8.25, also with free shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the other day I had found Series 4 of the Friends Collectables at both Wal-Mart and Target getting myself a complete set. I like the look and what is offered with these ones the best so far and I couldn't be happier with the reduced $3.99 for each. Hopefully Lego will keep the lower price for later series'.

• Like 1

Well the other day I had found Series 4 of the Friends Collectables at both Wal-Mart and Target getting myself a complete set. I like the look and what is offered with these ones the best so far and I couldn't be happier with the reduced $3.99 for each. Hopefully Lego will keep the lower price for later series'.

I got these also at my Wal-Mart. my Target had them also. my dauther got them for Easter and love's them. 

• 2 weeks later...