Friends 2014

wholovesboo

Finally, a nice non-grainy image for that polybag. :wub: I came across the listing for that and this other one, Andrea's Beach Lounge.

30114_main.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if and when we will ever see a florist modular build or even a full sized flower shop?

LOL, I thought my photo of the Flower Shop poly was pretty bad! (Can never get the lighting right on my iphone camera)

Does anyone know where the Andrea's Beach Lounge poly is available? I found the Flower Shop above at a Legoland Discovery Center shop.

Moving along from above....

Jungle Bridge Rescue - $29.99

12589047053_7aefc9af5b_b.jpg

12589372754_be5c2e1a82_b.jpg

Summer Caravan - $29.99

12588929495_a6e149afef_b.jpg

12589368454_b2648d1610_b.jpg

Heartlake Shopping Center - $109.99

12588866663_abfa946537_o.jpg

12588871903_80bd924f05_b.jpg

12588771805_1b12a6edd4_b.jpg

12588774115_126618390d_b.jpg

Advent Calendar - $29.99

12588823985_5e4022e33b_o.jpg

Also, I just noticed the suggested retail price for Series 4 & 5 actually went down a dollar so now they should retail for $3.99 instead of $4.99! Weird, huh?

DSCN71641.JPG

What's up with all the ice cream vending?? They must be franchising, those enterprising gals. Gotta pay for all those vehicles, properties and animals they own.

I'm not sure either really. :dontknow: Also, Olivia's Ice Cream Bike doesn't look that 'natural' but more like the cart was just slapped onto the front of the bike instead of being an actual part of it. I really do like Emma's blue motorcycle with sidecar though. ;)

Thank you for all the photos.  they are coming out with a lot of cute sets.  the mall is up there in price. I just don't know if I will pay that. it would have to be for a Christmas gift that is for sure. with just having the camper and news van I wonder why they are doing a summer caravan. I do hope WalMart and Target get a lot of them. 

I have got a bad feeling the friends line has been seriously devalued by the exponential increase in the size of the range.  A lot of junk in there IMHO.  Probably only the principle sets are worth trying to flip, but then again, with so many lines to choose from who says even that will work.  Though little Jenny crying she wants that exact set may work, but which set will little Jenny be crying for?  Votes on a postcard.

Guest TabbyBoy

I have got a bad feeling the friends line has been seriously devalued by the exponential increase in the size of the range.  A lot of junk in there IMHO.  Probably only the principle sets are worth trying to flip, but then again, with so many lines to choose from who says even that will work.  Though little Jenny crying she wants that exact set may work, but which set will little Jenny be crying for?  Votes on a postcard.

Dolphin Cruisers will always be a great Xmas flip I think.  I'm restocking as soon as I see them for -50% or less.  The piddly little sets I can't be bothered with.

The piddly little sets I can't be bothered with.

I started out buying a lot of them, but I'm not planning to invest much more.  I am actually giving little Friends sets as birthday presents when my daughter gets invited to parties.  Recently, some lucky girls got some retired sets that go on Amazon for

Anyone watched the TV show? Sets that appear in that (e.***. the school) should do well. There is one all about the dolphin cruiser so that just adds to its chance of success.

I'm waiting for the episode where they get trapped in a mall :)

I'm not a fan of the animated series. Seems awfully dull and predictable. It's hard to tell the girls apart because they lack distinguishable personalities. A much better animated series is (you may be surprised) the Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse animated series. Smart with lots of in jokes.