Friends 2014

wholovesboo

Guest eightbrick

I like the white turban on the one girl's head; very shiek. ;)

It's a towel... she's getting a spa treatment  :P  

I like that it isn't as forest-ized as the other ones though. A lot better IMO

Guest eightbrick

I know it is a spa towel. I'm just poking fun at the use of the Lego turban piece which hasn't been seen in white since the Scorpion Palace of 2003.

I must say it does make excellent baby swaddles though haha

Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks for the heads up on 41058, this will be hot as long as it's OOS in the run up to Christmas.  To make it more realistic, shouldn't it all be shoe shops? ;-)

Thanks for the heads up on 41058, this will be hot as long as it's OOS in the run up to Christmas. To make it more realistic, shouldn't it all be shoe shops? ;-)

If only the shoes could be changed on the mini dolls :). Tho I suppose you could add platforms to the bottom of their feet!

How bout a wig shop?

I know this set will be coming home with me.  my little one has been asking for a mall for her friends and I keep telling her maybe they will come out with one. so she will be so happy when I tell her and she see it. thanks for the photo.

Alright, we have a couple of new items today. First, check out this gem 'hidden' at the top of a larger image showing the rest of this year's Friends sets. It's a cute little car with a trailer camper behind it. You may need to click on the image to enlarge it fully as I just snipped out the important part.

bp_1391942234__friends_car_and_camper.jp

Now, check out this full-on shot for the Jungle Tree House! You can see the adorable Panda and new Macaw bird.

lego025.JPG

• Like 1