Friends 2014

wholovesboo

A couple more polybags found at Toys R Us. First is 30112 Emma's Flower Stand which was allegedly found at Walmart this Easter (never saw it myself) and 30115 Olivia's Jungle Boat (I have no idea as to its actual name at this point in time).

via The Brick Fan

14265595673_34671c6938_o.jpg

Just noticed that Olivia's Jungle Speedboat looks an awful like the free Monthly Mini Model Build for June (The green jet ski).

Edit to add: If anyone can add an image of that green jet ski to this post for comparison's sake, that would be awesome :)

Just noticed that Olivia's Jungle Speedboat looks an awful like the free Monthly Mini Model Build for June (The green jet ski).

Edit to add: If anyone can add an image of that green jet ski to this post for comparison's sake, that would be awesome :)

Here is a copy of June LEGO calendar.  They look very similar, except for the black ski part

13892934938_bf38209763_o.jpg

• Like 1

Please bear with me as I can't remember whether I reported Series 6 of the Friends Collectables at all. In any case, here you go.

Number: 41047 Name: Seal's Little Rock Pieces: 37 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

41047_main.jpg

Number: 41048 Name: Lion Cub's Savannah Pieces: 43 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

41048_main.jpg

Number: 41049 Name: Panda's Bamboo Pieces: 47 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

41049_main.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a complete listing of set reviews for Series 5 of the Collectables.

Number: 41044 Name: Macaw's Fountain Pieces: 39 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

Number: 41045 Name: Orangutan's Banana Tree Pieces: 37 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

Number: 41046 Name: Brown Bear's River Pieces: 37 Minifigures: 1 Retail: $3.99

Love the jumping salmon feature in Brown Bear's River. Thanks Lego for recognizing that girls like building things with moving parts too!

I went on there to see these and could not find them. I looked in the shop and did not find them. do you have a way of adding a photo. thanks

Yeah it's weird. Both Jungle items were up on LEGO Shop at Home on 6/1, but had disappeared by the next day. No idea why.

TOK posted a pic of the Jungle Accessory Set above. I don't have an image of the playmat.

That's a very cool site. I love the clear pictures and layout of the set database. Reminds me of a shopping catalog. Which totally works for a female audience! :)

I was impressed by the nice layout there. I'm browsing through the MOC's listed as I type. :yes:

(BP database is good too, of course. Just not very girly :) )

I hear ya, It's very manly here. ;)

Yeah it's weird. Both Jungle items were up on LEGO Shop at Home on 6/1, but had disappeared by the next day. No idea why.

TOK posted a pic of the Jungle Accessory Set above. I don't have an image of the playmat.

Yes I think I was looking and then post or something before I seen them. thank so  much.

That's a very cool site. I love the clear pictures and layout of the set database. Reminds me of a shopping catalog. Which totally works for a female audience! :)

(BP database is good too, of course. Just not very girly :) )

I love having diffrent sites to go to and look at things. 

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know why but i was looking at Fry's electronics for lego's - they have the Heartlake shopping mall up for sale - shipping in early July.

didn't see it listed at shop at home site even yet.

http://www.frys.com/product/8132115?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Not really investing in Friends but I may be investing in this set which will probably be in demand by Christmas.

Is this the biggest Friends set to date?

i don't know why but i was looking at Fry's electronics for lego's - they have the Heartlake shopping mall up for sale - shipping in early July.

didn't see it listed at shop at home site even yet.

http://www.frys.com/product/8132115?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Not really investing in Friends but I may be investing in this set which will probably be in demand by Christmas.

Is this the biggest Friends set to date?

Yes, by piece count, the 1120 piece 41058 Heartlake Shopping Mall has 8 more pieces than 3185 Summer Riding Camp.