Friends 2014

wholovesboo

Reports of Series 5 appearing finally are coming in all of which points to Toys R Us starting to stock up and sell currently. No idea why it took this long for the US to get them considering every other part of the world already did but whatever. My advice if you can find any and want them would be get them right there because I really don't see a long window until Series 6 arrives which should have been out by this month already.

I asked one of the lego store employees when the pets series 5 would be coming out. She pulled out the release schedule and apparently they are going to release series 5 & 6 at the same time or relatively close to each other. Series 5 will be $3.99, while series 6 while be slightly larger and will be $5.99. I guess the delay in releasing series 5 makes sense if they wanted to start releasing 2 series at a time.

I asked one of the lego store employees when the pets series 5 would be coming out. She pulled out the release schedule and apparently they are going to release series 5 & 6 at the same time or relatively close to each other. Series 5 will be $3.99, while series 6 while be slightly larger and will be $5.99. I guess the delay in releasing series 5 makes sense if they wanted to start releasing 2 series at a time.

The roughly same time release I figured seeing how behind Lego was but the pricing on Series 6 is even higher than what those originally retailed for. How absurd. I suppose that's what happens when something starts selling 'too well' otherwise they may be raising the price since the increase on the Collectable Minifigures. Let

For those keeping track series 5 and 6 pets have been available in EU for a while but haven't made it over here yet

Went to my TRU today and saw a few of them on an end cap w other polybags. I grabbed all 7 that were left but at the register......was showing not supposed to be on sale until Oct 1, manager wouldn't let them sell me any. The display was probably more than 3/4 empty so I'm sure other people snuck out with them.

So....be on the lookout and flip them quick before everyone gets them next week

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The newest episode of Friends of Heartlake City was on Disney Channel this morning.

It was clearly the newest episode - they were at the Heartlake Mall, where they went wedding dress shopping, and then went to the spa.  And then had an adventure in the jungle.  With a bridge collapse and everything.

They've eliminated the studs from everything - so it's more of a straight cartoon, than a Lego-fied world now (especially compared to older episodes, where studs were everywhere).

The kids enjoyed it.  It's fun.

• Like 1

The newest episode of Friends of Heartlake City was on Disney Channel this morning.

It was clearly the newest episode - they were at the Heartlake Mall, where they went wedding dress shopping, and then went to the spa. And then had an adventure in the jungle. With a bridge collapse and everything.

They've eliminated the studs from everything - so it's more of a straight cartoon, than a Lego-fied world now (especially compared to older episodes, where studs were everywhere).

The kids enjoyed it. It's fun.

Who's getting married?? Is it Aunt Sophie? I'm assuming it's not one of the girls. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...