Friends 2014

wholovesboo

Be careful ordering these from Kmart. I ordered them last week and got shipped older friends sets instead.

Ooh, thanks for confirming! I was wondering about that... It's totally happened to me too. I can't tell you how many times they've shipped me Olivia's Speedboat and I've had to take it back to the store to return it.

41030 Olivia's Ice Cream Bike and 31031 Andrea's Mountain Hut both available for purchase now at $9.99 each on Kmart.com. You know, in case you were going to buy some other things to reach the free shipping threshold  :derisive:

Edit to add: YMMV...members have reported receiving different (older) Friends sets instead. (thanks Legodog!)

This had happen to me on 3 other sets I had order from the before. I am not sure what is up with them doing this. and I had to even take it back to the store in order to get my refund. was not happy at all. 

Does anyone else think the Heart lake mall will be the hot ticker item for Christmas this year?  Brand new set, late availability top priced.  I have not seen it yet and will judge from there.  If it looks good and a deal is to be had within 90 days of Christmas I may load them up and sell only that and see what happens.  Assuming that by Christmas stock will be gone and people scrambling.

Does anyone else think the Heart lake mall will be the hot ticker item for Christmas this year?  Brand new set, late availability top priced.  I have not seen it yet and will judge from there.  If it looks good and a deal is to be had within 90 days of Christmas I may load them up and sell only that and see what happens.  Assuming that by Christmas stock will be gone and people scrambling.

Agreed 100%.  I will be interested to see how well it sells when it's released.

Am I dreaming or can I see some toilets in the 41038 jungle rescue base ?

A bit weird in a lego set for little girls I would say.

lego_f10.jpg

That's actually a cool looking out house. They need to have a crescent moon on the door.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

• Like 2

same toilet as in Heartlake Swimming pool

There's also a toilet in Olivia's House and the Dolphin Cruiser.

Ok...

*put here the misogynous joke of your choice*

There's also a dainty toilet in Stephanie's Beach House. I do like that inverted dome piece Lego came out with as they fit the commode perfectly compared to using a cooking pot piece with a life preserver on top as the 'seat' like before as you can see in the Pet Shop. The older way worked but to me it was funny as the design was quite literally a 'crap pot'. :lol: Anyway, I think it

Why should a toilet be weird for a girls set? If there would be any difference at all I would expect it even more in girls sets for some reason I don't care to explain in more detail.

There's also a dainty toilet in Stephanie's Beach House. I do like that inverted dome piece Lego came out with as they fit the commode perfectly compared to using a cooking pot piece with a life preserver on top as the 'seat' like before as you can see in the Pet Shop. The older way worked but to me it was funny as the design was quite literally a 'crap pot'. :lol: Anyway, I think it