Friends 2014

wholovesboo

Oh, I don't know that. Thanks for the correction.

Edit: LEGO Shop at Home will have it in stock this month per their website

not too sure about lego projection of shipping date, especially when there is no fixed date, only a 30 days forecast. Some sets just go EOL after being listed as coming in stock in 30 days.

not too sure about lego projection of shipping date, especially when there is no fixed date, only a 30 days forecast. Some sets just go EOL after being listed as coming in stock in 30 days.

I did preorder those few days ago and they shipped I believe Monday. I posted it on the daily thread the other day. I don't know if they had limited quantities or what, but I should have 4 on Friday :)

When I put in the order it had jan 6...donno if anything changed since then

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Yeah, they're looking like going overboard in a hurry with some of these. All to the good, though - if Lego over-produces Friends sets they'll go on good prices for clearance and I'll have lots of high-demand pink bricks for selling. ;-)

My thoughts exactly, Frog.  If I see an unpopular or overproduced set that's cheap, I buy it anyway for the bricks to sell on at a later date.  I also keep one of each set intact for the long haul "just in case".

The old crotch cam is back in style.

Yep, and we just got kicked in the nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql3Z90SKen8

Hey TOK, I reckon it's the same guy that snapped those train pics released earlier on Groovebricks........but something's better than nothing I guess lol

I agree. I'm just a little irritated considering when I look back at last year or the one before that, we had some good preview images showing most of the set and were in focus. I don't have to take a class on photography to know how to actually take a picture for crying out loud.

Yeah, they're looking like going overboard in a hurry with some of these. All to the good, though - if Lego over-produces Friends sets they'll go on good prices for clearance and I'll have lots of high-demand pink bricks for selling. ;-)

I know a couple of sets I personally would love to buy more than one of just for the bricks alone like Sunshine Ranch for example.

Maybe it's just me, but they don't even look like real Lego box pictures. The top one looks more like something on a computer, and the other two look like they're cartoons. Maybe the reason the pics are so bad is because someone was taking a picture of a screen (computer or TV)? They all seem to have they same type of glare on them.

I've see all the new one in stores aside from the news van and horse show

Yes these were the two she told me that you could not get at Walmart or Target store's. I did not know if they would in time get them. I know the advent calendar took some time to come out were you could get them from them. so I did not know if the two sets would or if they are ones that the store or online store was the only place that would have them.