Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

Hi guys, is there a good way to get under receiving error corrected for FBA shipment? When I sent in 4 units in the same package, they only received and put 3 in FBA inventory, and the 1 unit shortage remained even after reconciliation.   In this situation is there any hope they can find unit eventually? It becomes more annoying as I've had 3 under receiving shipments in the last month or so.

3 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

Hi guys, is there a good way to get under receiving error corrected for FBA shipment? When I sent in 4 units in the same package, they only received and put 3 in FBA inventory, and the 1 unit shortage remained even after reconciliation.   In this situation is there any hope they can find unit eventually? It becomes more annoying as I've had 3 under receiving shipments in the last month or so.

Most likely they will find it down the road but it might take months 

Good evening,

I am creating my first FBA shipment, I fill out all the information properly. Once completed and marked shipped I go back to shipping queue and there is no information about the shipment. Not email confirming I am sending anything FBA. I followed the steps from the video tutorial. Any ideas what I can be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

5 minutes ago, shagmoz said:

Good evening,

I am creating my first FBA shipment, I fill out all the information properly. Once completed and marked shipped I go back to shipping queue and there is no information about the shipment. Not email confirming I am sending anything FBA. I followed the steps from the video tutorial. Any ideas what I can be doing wrong?

if you click on  inventory from the main page then manage FBA shipments, you should find all the shipments you have created and their status. click on the one you want for added info such as tracking, content, etc. 

what @smittypop2said is probably true. I forgot about the glitch for a sec. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shagmoz said:

Good evening,

Amazon has been pseudo broken all day long. It should be updated and fixed tomorrow at some point. Just keep checking and it normally will be there. Good luck!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Just sent my last FBA shipment of 2020.  I never sent anything this close to the end of November, not sure if this was a good plan :P

I was the last customer as UPS driver brought my packages from the weighing machine to the truck.  The UPS Store closed for the day as I left.

I still have 6 huge box in my garage ready to go tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Lego_Monsters said:

I still have 6 huge box in my garage ready to go tomorrow. 

I didn't know they pickup on saturdays.. I planned on sending my stuff in through wednesday next week. Amazon has been receiving most of my inventory in under 5 days. Also, they shouldn't have much inventory left over by the time it arrives so they will have plenty of time to ship it 😂

5 hours ago, landphieran said:

I didn't know they pickup on saturdays.. I planned on sending my stuff in through wednesday next week. Amazon has been receiving most of my inventory in under 5 days. Also, they shouldn't have much inventory left over by the time it arrives so they will have plenty of time to ship it 😂

Lol I was pushing for Friday because I did not want my boxes stuck at UPS store over the weekend.  Until Wednesday eh?  I might need to look into that...

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Lol I was pushing for Friday because I did not want my boxes stuck at UPS store over the weekend.  Until Wednesday eh?  I might need to look into that...

Official Amazon deadline is for shipments to be delivered  to their fulfillment center by 12/1/20 to be available for Christmas. Based on experience you probably should be fine for a few days after that , maybe the 6th or 7th . 

So here's a question: I've had 18 units completely disappear. Record shows received and now "warehouse transfers" but nada. Any suggestions? I don't expect it sorted out before the holidays... 

http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_11/image.thumb.png.e33fcfdd02d8680a1b11f03f2dca0382.png

Yeah, happened to me during the first COVID wave back in April. In my case it was 2 out of 3 boxes of an FBA shipment. They got transferred to another fulfillment center. Took 2 months for the content to show in my inventory no matter what I tried with seller central. Cases always came back with inventory received hence not eligible for reimbursement and I tried all the way to sending invoices. Nothing I could do to get reimbursed. But Maybe I sped it up by opening case after case but 2 months nonetheless.

All right... I'm full of questions (or something else 💩). I don't remember this being an issue much before, but I now show "not available" for several Lego products. Does this ever change? With 97 sellers on this particular item, it's not super exclusive or anything. 

Thoughts? 

image.png.7f272fdcb457816cd170dbe3bbcf5f61.png

Edited by biking_tiger

9 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

All right... I'm full of questions (or something else 💩). I don't remember this being an issue much before, but I now show "not available" for several Lego products. Does this ever change? With 97 sellers on this particular item, it's not super exclusive or anything. 

Thoughts? 

This happened around end of year 2019 with all Frozen stuffs (not just LEGO).  One day you were in, next day you were out. 

I can check on my end real quick if you have the ASINs

12 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

Thoughts? 

That happens a lot around the holidays , many ASINS are restricted and there is no way around it . You might or might not be able to list it in few weeks / months . 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This happened around end of year 2019 with all Frozen stuffs (not just LEGO).  One day you were in, next day you were out. 

I can check on my end real quick if you have the ASINs

13 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

That happens a lot around the holidays , many ASINS are restricted and there is no way around it . You might or might not be able to list it in few weeks / months . 

Thanks for the info and offer--I think I'll hold off on worrying too much for now. The "problems" I've found are sets I won't be selling for some time anyway. I just like to plan--and planning turned to a bit of panic. 

13 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

is it time dependent or account dependent.

Difference is, if its time dependent, I would list 1 of all my inventory now so I'd be "in the system" as registered to sell 

I believe their is a correlation between sets you've bought previously on Amazon. I was never gated on Amazon products during the holidays besides the occasional theme ban. This year, I used Amazon to source products a lot more heavily earlier in the year and was gated on nearly all of them. I have started created listings before I begin purchasing products and they haven't revoked my selling privileges for the sets.

14 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

28 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

Thoughts? 

3 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

is it time dependent or account dependent.

Difference is, if its time dependent, I would list 1 of all my inventory now so I'd be "in the system" as registered to sell 

both. it never hurts to have a open listing but even then, they will block you from sending inventory in FBA if the decide to toss you on the other side of the gate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got a question. If Amazon sends the lego box without a carton box and the customer returns it for obvious reasons. Can we get Amazon to cover the loss or we just add it to the "cost of doing business" with Amazon.?

That dumb decision of not sending the set on a carton box cost me at least $125 in revenue. I'm afraid they might do the same with more expensive sets.

1 minute ago, sunkenbrick said:

Got a question. If Amazon sends the lego box without a carton box and the customer returns it for obvious reasons. Can we get Amazon to cover the loss or we just add it to the "cost of doing business" with Amazon.?

I'd call it cost of doing business with Amazon. I've had several items destroyed because of lousy mailers and sorry packaging from Amazon to the customer,and had to eat it each time. 

• Like 1