10243 - Parisian Restaurant

stephen_rockefeller

Sweetie you are TOOS in Europe and out to 30 days in the US. Please don´t tell me you are leaving us so soon....

Considering what the LEGO customer relations representative told me on the phone today, regarding Pet Shop stock been exhausted by big demand over the past 1.5 months, and Pet Shop absolutely coming back in stock again when production capacity is available to make additional Pet Shop sets, I am certain that Parisian Restaurant will be back in stock as well. Maybe only after the huge Christmas surge is over and sale is slowing down a bit again?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Brian Briggs said:

I received a copy of PR with a sticker attached to the front. Has anyone seen something similar before?

from time to time, it appears lego adds a sticker to correct stuff.  i have a set that has a black sticker covering the set info below the set # on the box front

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

just picked up the PR tonight.  my first modular.   looking forward to the build.  i am afraid it will not be my last modular...

My first modular was the PR too. Have since built them all apart from CC and GG. I don't know if it was due to being the first one I built but it remains my favorite. I suggest building the others first and saving the best for last.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Haay said:

TOS again in LEGO Shop at Home EU, after it was only briefly available for ordering. PS and PC are still available but either LEGO has difficulties supplying the demand for PR, or they're cranking down production. It looks like it's doing the dance...

very interesting that it is unorderable.  just ordered my first 2 for investing - already have 21 PC and 21 PS so it was time to get going on PR.  PR is one of the best modulars if not the best one to date.

PC, PS, and PR are all limit 2.

DO and BB are limit 5 at usa LEGO Shop at Home.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Haay said:

TOS again in LEGO Shop at Home EU, after it was only briefly available for ordering. PS and PC are still available but either LEGO has difficulties supplying the demand for PR, or they're cranking down production. It looks like it's doing the dance...

Let it hang around until March 2xVIP please .... it's the next modular on the list for me, just got my PS and PC fix.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Let it hang around until March 2xVIP please .... it's the next modular on the list for me, just got my PS and PC fix.

I decided to jump on all 3 of those over the last few months because I didn't want to miss out and pay extra for them.  I never really bothered with this series, but once I built one, I became a little obsessive/compulsive with this line.  I don't know if you have built these yet, but man... they are perhaps the most fun things to build when it comes to lego sets. 

Although, I'm not investing in modulars and like to build and collect these for personal use.  The PR is great though. It's such a well done and very beautifully designed set.  Just all around greatness.

It's also out of stock on amazon in the US... and looks like only target and lego LEGO Shop at Home are the last survivors.

• Like 3