10243 - Parisian Restaurant

stephen_rockefeller

8 minutes ago, BP said:

It's back in stock in LEGO Shop at Home Europe. 

Excellent and right on time. My birthday is coming up next month and I want another one, and this time to actually build it! The ones I've bought so far are meant for future investment because I highly believe in this beautiful set. :) 

• Like 2

On 2/1/2016 at 11:14 AM, justapilgrim said:

I don't think there will.be much of a pop with any of these, the good old blue chip days may be done. See GE and fire brigade, very slow rise up

Different scenario, because those sets were out for quite some time.  If the PR was going, which obviously is questionable, it would more than likely have a bigger spike (ala TH).  GE and FB gave ample time for the hordish investors to stock up.  PR isn't even on most people's radar at the moment...

1 hour ago, cladner said:

d91.gif

It's much better for a set to burn out than slowly fade away so i'm not sure that's really something to celebrate.  While it gives you a chance to stock up on 50 of them, that just means there's more supply in the aftermarket because many others will be doing the same. I wouldn't want to have a stash of 50 pet shops or 50 palace cinemas right now either.. 

Regardless, more reasons why i'm skeptical on going deep on anything anymore...

Edited by fossilrock

26 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Are you guys going to continue this all year again every time it's in and out?  That was 90% of the Palace Cinema and Pet Shop threads last year.

Absolutely. Logic, reasoning, history, facts. These things mean nothing to the horde.

45 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Are you guys going to continue this all year again every time it's in and out?  That was 90% of the Palace Cinema and Pet Shop threads last year.

I don't care who continues to post on this, as long as Cladner continues to post Antonio...not going to lie, I chuckle every single time!

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, MarxMarvelous said:

Absolutely. Logic, reasoning, history, facts. These things mean nothing to the horde.

At this point, I don't know how much more can be said about the builds/parts and display value of PS, PC or PR...so wild speculation is all we have left!

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:26 PM, cladner said:

So this is what you'd like:

In a world without hoard-inducing speculation, graffiti cat bides his time waiting for PR to retire.

PERFECT!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...