Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

Guest betsy805

Also a trailer for the sequel to Planes called "Planes: Fire & Rescue". 

I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked Planes as much as my kids....can't wait for the sequel, that looks cute!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked Planes as much as my kids....can't wait for the sequel, that looks cute!

I personally loved both Cars films as well as Planes so believe me when I say that I too wait for the Planes sequel with much anticipation. What can I say other than Pixar always makes great movies. :)

Terrible looking! Never been a TMNT fan, but seeing stuff like this just solidifies why. Cheap gags in the trailer means even cheaper ones in the movie.
I`ll pass, and that goes for the Lego sets as well.

Terrible!

I wonder who in Hollywood said, "This makes sense! People will love it!"?

No kidding! There`s quite a few thigns that make me wonder the same thing. "Who in their right mind would think this is a good idea?" Lone Ranger anyone? 250m budget apparently. What a joke, and we`ve seen the horendous results of that.

The Nickelodeon animated series is pretty good, I've been watching it with the kids.  This movie looks like complete garbage.  Why did they have to make the turtles look so weird?  The heads are way too small, and they look too human.  And Megan Fox as April?  No thanks.

• Like 1

Was that a ninja turtle?  Because, I've seen Ninja Turtles... That..?  That looked like some weird mashup of a turtle with The Thing, with Sloth (from The Goonies)...

No, I take it back.  A turtle, mashed up with Michael Chiklis, mashed up with Sloth.