Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

Are Megan Fox and Michael Bay sleeping together?  First she tries to ruin Transformers, and now she is April O'Neil?  There is no other explanation for it.

Don't get me wrong, Megan Fox is very easy on the eyes, but that's where it stops.  She belongs on calendars, not in movies.  :D

• Like 2

Are Megan Fox and Michael Bay sleeping together? First she tries to ruin Transformers, and now she is April O'Neil? There is no other explanation for it.

I also think it is weird having her in both toy related films. Sure, April's original yellow jumpsuit was hardly practical or an outfit somebody in real life would possibly wear but one thing for certain, she was a redhead which is something that Megan is quite obviously lacking (for starters). Then again, maybe some women could pull off the yellow jumpsuit look in real life. ;)

tumblr_m3a6qibrPX1qd0yj4o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Are Megan Fox and Michael Bay sleeping together?  First she tries to ruin Transformers, and now she is April O'Neil?  There is no other explanation for it.

Don't get me wrong, Megan Fox is very easy on the eyes, but that's where it stops.  She belongs on calendars, not in movies.  :D

Very accurate description of her acting abilities.

I can't believe I forgot about the name for this anime although somewhow I bet Darth Raichu may have mentioned it somewhere before. Anyway here is the opening for Trinity Blood. What could be deemed as yet another series featuring a lot of guns blazing and vampires does have quite a few things to separate it from the bunch. Without giving too much away, the story is set a number of hundred years into the future after an apocalyptic event where an alien virus and nanomachines have altered certain individuals with immense abilities similar to vampires but not exactly. Aside from what is left of humanity, you have the people infected by the Bacillus virus who call themselves the Methuselah with vampiric abilities and feed on human blood, and then finally there is the Crusniks who hunt the Methuselah partly of which because they feed on the blood of vampires. (Brickcrazyhouse, this one's for you. :good:)

Trinity Blood

Yogurt! I hate Yogurt! Even with strawberries!

"Did you see anything?!"

"No sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

"Good!"

:rofl: Honestly, how many films are out there where a person could literally fill up an entire book with all the quotes, remarks, and gags? This and Ghostbusters are hands down the single greatest films made in the history of ever!

• Like 1

"Did you see anything?!"

"No sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

"Good!"

:rofl: Honestly, how many films are out there where a person could literally fill up an entire book with all the quotes, remarks, and gags? This and Ghostbusters are hands down the single greatest films made in the history of ever!

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine". Mel Brooks classic. "What's the matter Col. Sanders, Chicken?"

• Like 1

You forgot Animal House.

Vicious mother isn't he?

He can't do that to our pledges.

Only we can do that to our pledges.

You effed up, you trusted us.

Another great movie.

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine". Mel Brooks classic. "What's the matter Col. Sanders, Chicken?"

The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Dracula: Dead & Lovin' It, the list of Mel Brooks' work just goes on into infinity.

Of course if this goes much farther as a mod you will be forced to move the last few posts to the correct thread.

Yeah, I guess we should get back on track. Ho-hum. :P Ah, it was fun.

ISo if you're like me you have grown really tired of Hollywood the past few years. They make cramps movies. I have always liked Kung fu stuff and have recently gotten real into Japanese films. Nit only do they make better electronics than Americans but movies as well. Has anyone arched this... Watch "The Raid: Redemption Trailer Official 2012 [HD] -

Do not watch 'Man of Tai Chi' is my recommendation. 

Do watch Ip Man, if you haven't seen it already...chinese/cantonese, not japanese but it does have some great fight scenes.  Ip Man 2 was no good.   

*Saw previews of Raid 2, looks good.  Still haven't seen the first Raid but looks kick ass.